Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

bluediamondtrade - bluediamondtrade.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Blue Diamond Traders is a plataform of Approved Capital Ltd. Is an international investment entity that has been officially registered in Saint Vincent and Grenadines on January 2012. It was created by a group of professional traders and skilled analysts with valuable expertise especially in gemstones market and extensive practical experiences of exploitation and capabilities to allow for participation in the market within a low-risk investment environment.

Plan:

Sapphire

0.8 % per day
Minimum Invest $5.00
Maximum Invest $500.00
Running Time 150
Principal Back yes

Emerald
1.0% per day
Minimum Invest $500.00
Maximum Invest $5,000.00
Running Time 150
Principal Back yes

Ruby

1.2% per day
Minimum Invest $5,000.00
Maximum Invest $50,000.00
Running Time 150
Principal Back yes

Diamond

1.5% per day
Minimum Invest $50,000.00
Maximum Invest $500,000.00
Running Time 150
Principal Back yes

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, EgoPay, Payeer, Bitcoin

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Even this program is using pirated script, bluediamond still paying investors until now, since return rate seems stable enough, aside from that this program also equipped by SSL and DDOS which make it more worthed. Also i see some advertisement of this program in some places, plus there are more than 5 hyip monitors that invest with high amount and most of them has PAYING status. Since this is a long term program that's why we can still see more payment proofs in long term too.

The amount of 9.9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U8741896->U1145404. Memo: Withdrawal completed by BlueDiamondTrade.com. Date: 16:24 28.12.14. Batch: 77354700.

The amount of 9.9 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U8741896->U1145404. Memo: Withdrawal completed by BlueDiamondTrade.com. Date: 17:28 27.12.14. Batch: 77304267.

The amount of 39.6 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U8741896->U1145404. Memo: 4 Withdrawals completed by BlueDiamondTrade.com. Date: 18:53 05.01.15. Batch: 78041372.

Best site to invest. I discussed with this site admin many times and he told me that they really invest in diamond market and the make profit by this business. So far paying all the time.

I recommend this site.