earn by typing captcha

rizal83

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everybody,

I disagree, typing captcha is not "a wast of time"...

We have to respect all GPT categories, in the same time I'm writing this reply I'm sure there are millions of persons ready for this job right now...

I hope everybody read this section :)

Best regards.

As long as you able to provide better income for yourself through paid to type capthca then your claim is true, i see some people that claim like this and earn around $80-$200 per month by typing everyday around 4-6 hours. But i don't know if this claim is true or not since it is just another claim.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Don't be shocked looking into the rate of captcha's program. All of captcha program, include this one, has a low rate of earning. It is not easy task, because we need to concentrate to make sure we type the right word there. Too much mistake can conclude our account banned from the site. Advantages of captcha's program is not require any skill, any investment. So everyone can earn easily from these program. Anyway, this site has been closed because I can't access it anymore.