Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

• 4 months later...

I don't know but I do have some feeling that pay.co is seems like  egopay. I guess its because its look like a trusted site but same time I do feel that its not really a stable processor. I still don't want to use this processor. Beside I already have paypal and neteller so don't see any reason to have this one right now. But if theirs a site that I can earn pay.co then why not.

I don't know if pay.co is stable but their offer is interesting one. Ifonly admin want to promote more that would be a good idea especially since this day egopay suffer much and some e-currency trying to replace that place. With supporting or become sponsor of one HYIP forum or PTP forum is a good step that pay.co could do.

• 7 months later...

Well here are some feature which i think they already have and should be promoted more. 

First, $5 bonus. Well not so good but at least it is attractive for new traders to join pay.co. Second, Refer and exchangers and get $75. One of the good idea from pay.co it will gives people what they need, exchanger. Last but not least, is debit card from pay.co for more information you can click this link: https://www.pay.co/payco-cards. With those 3 features keep promoted surely pay.co will has some loyal users.

Debit Card? want to be like neteller? or Skrill? This seems good to me. Pay.co to be honest is one of the promising newcomers, but it lacks of promotions because i do believe if admin do more promotion and combined with its nice feature pay.co may gain more recognization in future.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, they have something like that too. But i found something interesting here, if you come from indonesia then pay.co accepted by medangold, one of the most reputable exchangers in indonesia. Not to mention there are a lot of merchants who already join this new e-currency. I think in future it might be a good rival for such Webmoney, Okpay, or STP.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for information and yes i come from indonesia but to be honest i don't attracted by this one so much not to mention its popularity still low compared to the other well estabilished e-currency such as Webmoney, Perfect Money, Neteller, or others. Even it equipped by SSL and also has DDoS protection.

• 1 month later...

Some brokers already supported this payment processor, it is a good first step, the next one that admin should make sure that pay.co also enter online shopping or if admin want HYIP industry, the turnover is big enough to support forex as the main source of pay.co's clients

• 1 month later...

Nice move from pay.co, assuming that they are growing i bet sooner or later they would be at the same place like Okpay or other currency that come from the countries which have less strict regulation. Pay.co at this moment would change itself and more focusing the services to Forex.

• 4 weeks later...

Ah, i don't know what to do here  i mean this one is new, doesn't show much potential, it seems less attractive, the feature it offers are actually just like the other payment processors, it seems like this one is copy from the others and they are not aggressive as the others when it comes to advertisement.

Instant money transfer,easy api/sci merchant tools,Free Personal,business or exchanger account.
send or receive payments more than 150 way with MultiWebPay.com
Make extra profit with MultiWebPay payment processor.
1. Escrow system
2. Built in shop
3. Modules for almost all shopping Cart
4. Account Recharge system with prepaid card
5. Visa/Master virtual Card

• 3 weeks later...

I have an account with PayCo. I use it to fund my Forex account and I also use it to withdraw my earnings. The best part os it is that they work just like the other payment processor but you are also sure to pay their services for less because they really have attractive transaction rates. I referred my friend who has an online business and she would never stop thanking me. Haha. If she only knew I also benefited to that. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Well here are some feature which i think they already have and should be promoted more. 

First, $5 bonus. Well not so good but at least it is attractive for new traders to join pay.co. Second, Refer and exchangers and get $75. One of the good idea from pay.co it will gives people what they need, exchanger. Last but not least, is debit card from pay.co for more information you can click this link: https://www.pay.co/payco-cards. With those 3 features keep promoted surely pay.co will has some loyal users.

I totally agree! Payco can really earn a lot of loyal users if they will just promote more. One of their strategy I believe is their Affiliate Program.. Which I think was one generous strategy, give commissions to their members that attract new members. Love their PayCo Card too by the way..Very low fees! Cheers to Payco..

I am an active member of PayCo. My friend referred me to sign up. I then realized they have better services and their website is way much better and easier to use. And the most important thing is that their services are just the same with other payment processors but they have very low transaction rates compared to Paypal and Moneybookers. And that's the reason why I'm now sticking to PayCo.

• 2 months later...

PayCo is a charming payment processor. They are really pleasing to their clients. Well, I can say that because I am very happy with their services. But what I enjoy most about them is that they have very low transaction fees, and if not low then it's probably Free! Their wallet-to-wallet transfers are now free Yes! Its Free!. Making online business owners breathe a little more.