Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

new houses in Benidorm

nomiasif

Shane Filan grew up in Sligo, Ireland, the youngest of seven kids. Aged eight he found Michael Jackson and dreamed of becoming a pop star. Shane formed boyband Westlife with a group of pals, and his proud mum Mae decided to get them a meeting with the man who managed Boyzone. After weeks of phoning his office she finally spoke to Louis Walsh and persuaded him to give them a break. But here, in an extract from his autobiography My Side of Life, Shane tells how the Westlife dream almost ended before it began… Louis Walsh became our manager and began arranging meetings with record labels. The first was Sony BMG and a man called Simon Cowell. The night before the audition, I was out with my girlfriend Gillian – drinking Sex on the Beach cocktails. I knew I should get an early night but I fell into bed at 2am. real estate in Spain On the train to Dublin with the band (Kian Egan, Brian McFadden, Mark Feehily and Nicky Byrne) I felt like s***. Simon Cowell wasn’t famous then but Louis said he was a big deal. We sang a Backstreet Boys number – but the cocktails and lack of sleep caught up with me and I struggled. We left, and Louis stayed talking to Simon. 79633

http://svproperty.eu