Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

cryptoarbitrage - cryptoarbitrage.im

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Cryptocurrency arbitrage is trading activity on the difference of exchange rates in popular cryptocurrency exchanges.

The basis of the strategy is based on the assumption about the correlated motion of the course of the same currency pair at different exchanges.

Simply - if it goes upwards on one exchange, it will go upwards on the other exchange too, even if there is a delay in a specific time or short-term move in the opposite direction. 

Plan:

1 Rate PEER. from 1 to $ 100 per 21 days (504 hours). income of 0.25% per hour (6% per day). You will have paid a total of 126% of your deposit.
2 Rate NOVA. 101 to $ 500 per 21 days (504 hours). income 0.26% per hour (6.24% per day). You will have paid a total of 131% of your deposit.
3 Rate LITE. 501 to $ 300 per 21 days (504 hours). income 0.27% per hour (6.48% per day). You will have paid a total of 136% of your deposit.
4 Rate BIT. from 3001 to 21 days (504 hours). income 0.29% per hour (6.96% per day). You will have paid a total of 146% of your deposit.

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney, OkPay, Payeer

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice program that still paying members up to now. Template and script are totally good for long term investors, even like that i think the one who can reap it is the early bird investors. 6% per day seems too much high for long term investors. Overall i can give 7/10 for this good program.