Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ZenzForex - zenzforex.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Zenzforex is an independent investment platform that was created through combining experience of professional Forex traders and financial analysts. Since the establishment of our Company we entirely focus on improving the strategies in order to provide maximum profitability with minimum risks.

In late 2012, zenzforex.com started expanding its client circle and increasing capital through offering investment opportunities to millions of internet users worldwide who highly appreciate time and want to take financial decisions. This growth has both strengthened the company's capital base and increased the opportunities for profit generation. The reliable image of the trade mark and reputation for paying guaranteed profit with exceptional outcome has become the earnest of success. Today, there is a number of well-known investment companies founded on the principles that zenzforex.com pioneered and many corporations and individuals have found zenzforex.com a rewarding place to invest. We hope you will join us and discover these rewards for yourself. 

Plan:

Plan A
Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)
Plan A $1 - $49 0.80

Plan B
Plan B $50 - $249 1.00

Plan C
Plan C $100 - $249 1.10

Plan D
Plan D $250 - $20,000 1.20

Plan E
Plan E $10 - $500 6.00

Plan F
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan F $10 - $500 103.00

Accepted Payment Processors: PerfectMoney

Good program with enough SSL, DDos, Licensed, I hope that it will attract investors in the future and admin too is early to add more monitors for attracting investment. I'm in investment and will upgrade payment here:

The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account.
Accounts: U4603107->U8453870. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment.
Deposit to zenzforex.com User zozo278..
Date: 08:59 14.10.14. Batch: 70967806.
Paid! Batch: 71077280:

The amount of 1.1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.
Accounts: U8453870->U4603107.
Memo: Withdraw to zozo278 from zenxforex Inc.
Date: 13:53 15.10.14. Batch: 71077280

I too have had first payment of this week with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very good for to this time, site is running stable and paying great for all investors and monitors, only some days to complete first round and I believe that this program can run and pay good in many rounds.

The amount of 1.6 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.
Accounts: U7908191->U4603107. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment.
Withdraw to Vorolin from zenzforex.com..
Date: 21:06 20.10.14. Batch: 71529264.

DDOS protected server plus SSL Security and customized script made this program unique, even already run for a  while but still people trust them, and we can see that there are more than 100 investors in this program already. It is big sign that ZenZforex is one of the hottest HYIP nowadays.

Yes, it is correct, this program have enough best things for long program, rate too is sustainable as we can see and plan too is not too long, only 10 days, I will think that it will be not long so that this site complete first round and it is great when they still are paying out very good for to this time. My latest payment:

Date: 12:51 21.10.14. Batch: 71580777.

I too have had new payment today with this site and it is great when they still are paying out very good for to this time when site have ran near completely first round. Only some day for my plan will be expired and I believe that this program will run and pay good in many rounds. My latest payment:

Date: 14:16 22.10.14. Batch: 71680360.

The amount of 1.13 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.
Date: 18:40 23.10.14. Batch: 71789895