Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Tagvillage - www.tagvillage.com

fadydodo

Help us make weekly donations to these and many more causes, simply by visiting our site.

Welcome to the Village!

Don't miss this incredible opportunity to be ahead of the tidal wave!

* Connect with friends, relatives, and business associates on this amazing new social platform that interacts with other major social media.

* Earn money just by using the site. Get your share of the wealth as advertisers target keywords and phrases you own.

* Share bountiful blessings with your favorite Charities and Causes by telling us where to distribute our weekly philanthropic donations.

Tag village is like google and facebook combined..

We can earn in two ways:

1. As free members for socializing just like on Facebook.

2. As upgraded members with just a minimum 5 bucks investment we can activate our referral links and earn from free and upgraded members. With the upgrade we purchase tags or keywords and we earn from trading these words and also from the money that advertisers will pay to buy ppc ads on our words we own..

This site is open and will pay all INTERNATIONAL MEMBERS EVERYWHERE so it will launch in a few days and I am so excited.

I upgraded and put my hubby in also and upgraded him and we are ready for the soft launch. Only those who upgrade their accounts before soft launch will be able to trade keywords during soft launch. Others who upgrade later can trade keywords once the site fully launches.

Please remember that you cna join for FREE and earn heaps as a free member as the FOUNDER STATED THAT EVEN FREE PEOPLE WHO JOIN DEPENDING ON THEIR LEVEL OF ACTIVITY AND CONTRIBUTION TO THE SITE will be able to eanr substantially.

Revenue comes through advertising and they will help many charities.

Also we can advertise our links and stuff there and get paid for it!! Opportunities like Tagvillage don't come every day.

Please check out these recorded webinars for more info they are mindblowing..

http://tag-village.com/news/tagvillage-videos-recorded-webinars

http://www.tagvillage.com/

Update from tagvillage:

Notice:

We added a Production Time Line to keep our members better informed. The link to this page has also been permanently placed in the "Resources" section of your BackOffice. Click here to visit the new page:

Production Time-Line Page

Special Announcement

PLEASE CLICK A KIVA.ORG BANNER AND JOIN OUR TEAM!- We are building towards our Cause Platform and have chosen Kiva.org as our 1st Cause - We plan to do something really cool with our Kiva team so we need all the members we can get! - Even if you cannot contribute financially, your support really matters - So, join the tagvillage team on Kiva and help us spread the word! - Click any banner on the Right or Bottom of any page to join.

• 2 months later...

seems good site , you can earn 1 cent for daily activity then when you upgrade you will have more earnings . i see this site is sister of kooday but from you posting ,it seems we do not need to invest or buy keywords or other stuff, just you can earn from buying and selling tags

• 1 month later...

I don't understand why do we need to pay at least one time for the tag. I'm very much confused on what to do here . After logging in to my account ,I won't know what else to do or where to go to start earning from the site . That's why I've given up on this one . But reading some discussion about this program doesn't help me at all understand what to do on the site

• 1 month later...

Income from this site is generated from trading of tags or keywords and other is by Paid Per click ads. Investment is very low to get started. I think one can earn a good profit from this kind of site as it is like facebook.A good number of friends or peoples helps you to earn profits from this site.

• 4 weeks later...

@itune: you are right dude, we buy the tags in here so when some put ads in here and then they use the tags that we already bought we will get some revenue income.

and i heard that apple and some big companies will be put their advertisement here. if that true it will be a big income for the one who hold the prosperous keywords/tags.

Have this site fully launched already? It has been around since December 2010 and it take a long time launched this site because of bugs they have encountered everytime they are launching the site.

as far as i know this site is not yet launched and about bug i don't see any in it. i just see the activity of member to do some tag trading in the site, and also there are tag bazaar in here