Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hashprime - hashprime.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Welcome to HashPrime.com which is engaged in raising funds from Bitcoin mining with ASIC servers. We have 3 years of experience in Bitcoin mining, which involves the use of the best ASIC miner servers. Our company was established on 10th of June 2014, when it started mining bitcoins. We are legally established investment website, which is registered as a company in London and In British Virgin Islands as a HASHPRIME LTD with company number - SC479718. Our team consists of experienced individuals with many years of experience in finance and IT. Our staff for your disposal - 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We invite you to familiarize yourself with our offer and our services. We offer you the bright and clear rules. Join us today!

Plan:

1.5% daily Forever
Principal returned in 10 days after deposit
Compounding not available

Accept: EGO PAY, PERFECT MONEY, PAYEER, BTC, STP, PAYZA

I still do not believe the offer given by the admin to investors, because it would not be possible HYIP site can provide benefits to investors forever, while the admin is not running with a very long time, and I am confident that the investment plan is given by the admin to investors will not run in accordance with the fact