Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

InstaForex - www.Instaforex.com

shubhamkedia

Hello everyone, I hereby introducing one of the finest brokers in the forex market - INSTAFOREX

From My Personal View, INSTA is the best & Legit forex broker

Here's more :-

InstaForex Company offers the trading services for private and institutional traders on the Forex markets, NYSE(CFD) and Commodities (GOLD, SILVER).

The main principle of InstaForex is the Instant Forex, i.e. momentary processing of all deals. InstaForex offers better conditions for the traders, which include:

-wide spectrum of trading instruments

-competitive swaps and spreads

-trading without dealing desk

-customer support 24/5

-the best affiliate program - 2 pips from every trade.

InstaForex invites all the traders to take part into the affiliate program by proclaiming revolutionary new conditions for the participants of the affiliate program:

-We are giving 2 pips from each deal processed by recruited client

-Momentary putting commissions on the account

-Withdraw agent commissions through e-Gold, WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, Bank transfer, VISA, GDP, Alertpay & Many more.

INSTAFOREX offers interesting contests for traders, More than $500,000 in Prizes.

Check out the site for more info.

www.Instaforex.com

Do brokerage firms allow you to hold a long and short position at same time. For ex, already have a long position and future is bright, but short term the market is pulling a particular stock down and I want to short it to capitalize this for quick profit or am I just being greedy.

Now this broker is very popular, I think this is a reliable broker. If you are a beginner and don't want to take great risk to trade in forex , I think this is a good broker for you , because this broker has one forex forum which you can earn money from here then transfer money from this forum to your instaforex account.

Another good forex broker that offer many contest and interesting prize. also have own forum to invite many people to become a trader by learn with discuss and share with other member forum and get paid when at the end of the month the balance will be deposited to our instaforex account.

I think InstaForex is indeed the best forex broker in asia. I participated in the sniper contest for a few times but was no lucky.I like the site because the site got some contest like win lotus from InstaForex , InstaForex sniper , InstaForex great race , lucky trader and other, so got more prize wait member to win.

I visited the site and read some information there regarding newbies in trading. I was amazed with their programs and instantly I joined. They have free demo online to teach newbies like me how to get started on trading. Also they got a helpline which is available 24 hours ready to answers questions of beginners.This site rocks!

• 3 weeks later...

yeah i won on the instaforex posting contest. i was second place and got $250 instaforex account. that is why i opened an instaforex account just to receive the prize and i am learning forex so i can invest that wisely. but th eproblem i forgot my password. but to get your password you much give your phone password which i forgot also.

• 2 weeks later...

Now this is my forex broker and currently i am trading here with small amount and i am very happy with there withdrawal process. twotime i got my payment almost instantly to LR and i was surprised to get this because i know its manual not automatic. hope will be continue here.

• 3 weeks later...

I am surprised again to get my payment today instantly .anyway befor ei withdraw but was not instant but manual but my last two withdrawal is almost instant which is really very very mind blowing. below is my proof of payment which i got my instaforex trading account .

You have received a payment to your account U9232379:

Date: 2010-30-12 04:52:02

Batch: 52271782

From Account: U7671442

Amount: $12.00

Memo: 166079-WITHDRAW-liberty: 12.00

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Now they offer and fractional pip on their new server "Instaforex - Europe". They say they're the leaders in Asia but some days ago I wished to deposit my account via Eurogoldcash. I sent the funds and waited for 5 days. Then contacted the support where I was told that my account will be deposited in the same day...2 days later, my account was not deposited yet. I contacted the Financial Departmen to return back my funds but they claimed I can't because I've already sent the funds....later that day, after I have been waiting for 6 days or more, my account was deposited!:rolleyes:

• 8 months later...