Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Win Upto 150 Dogecoin just by playing a simple game.

Win Hi-Lo Jackpots upto 1,000,000 Dogecoin

FEATURES
  • FREE DOGECOINS EVERY HOUR

Try your luck every hour playing our simple game and you could win up to $150 in free dogecoins!

• PROVABLY FAIR HI-LO GAME

Multiply your dogecoins playing a simple HI-LO game that is designed to be provably fair by using a combination of math and cryptography. Win big HI-LO jackpot prizes up to 1 dogecoin every time you play.

• MULTIPLE WITHDRAWAL OPTIONS

Withdraw your dogecoins instantly at any time or enable auto-payouts to have your balance automatically paid out to you every Sunday.

• GENEROUS REFERRAL PROGRAM

Refer your friends after signing up, and get 50% of whatever they win in addition to getting free lottery tickets every time they play.

https://freedoge.co.in/

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Another good program, using BTC and for sure BTC users will love it. There are some games that you all can play and earn money from that. Total accounts that still active in freedoge is at around 326,731. I know that this popularity will bring people to join more especially with hourly earning dogecoins.

As far as i know freedogecoin is not using BTC but DogeCoin as the payment, both are same cyrptocurrency but what makes them differen that BTC is more precious :D . Well back to Freedogecoin, just like you said there are many ways to earn from this program, but even you playing games you still can earn dogecoin. 

• 1 month later...

Oh, yeah i am sorry about that yes this one is for dogecoin a cyrtocurrency for microtransaction. Hourly earning is good once i know and search about it but after think it once again we can't earn much from it but at least good for micro passive income as for games that is not really good because the odds is not for us.