Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

new typing captcha

rizal83

• 3 months later...

they say that they give .5 - 1.2 dollar but when will work there then u will see that the amount is .25-.5 so i think it is so much low rate for any typer. please don't waste your time by working here. u can choice protypers as your earning support. beacause protypers give more cent per thousand from 2 captcha.i think you will pay heed in my comment.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, boring to some people who think our earning is not as good as what we should spend but not for some people that think this captcha as their part time job or someone who has bigger downline here or someone who has good typing skill. I'd rather said paying to type captcha in this site is okay but tiring.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It is not really easy as you think, i mean better in your case. First it is require constant typing, can you type faster in less than one hour? and you need to type even up to million captchas in order to gain just tens bucks into your own pocket? I would prefer trade in 1 month with FX rather than that.

• 3 weeks later...

I had an account here but not active again to type captcha, because I feel uncomfortable to do job like this. But this site has a good enough rate compare to other captcha's program. Usually to earn $0.01 I need to type lot of captcha's but on this site I just type several captcha's and was earn $0.03, also captcha here really easy to type, mostly only number.