Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Trading Platform

TenkoFx

Yes, that is right. Can you see any platform where it offers its service to any brokers? MetaTrader is the first one doing that and also gives flexibility for the broker to set their own parameter. You will wonder why many big ECNs don't accept it, because it doesn't make for that. That platform is easy to use and has quite a powerful programming language.

FXB Trading is considered the best ECN broker for CFD traders. It offers an easy STP / ECN trading environment. It also gives traders direct access to living prices, which allows them to have advantages that are profitable in the CFD market.

Lots of platform for trading, well not that much but you got alternative and not just that Metaquotes' agnostic platform, MetaTrader. Ctrader is a good concept of STP based platform, but it is quite slow even i must admit that the programming language is pretty good and powerful but why people don't want to convert it.

@sidejob Ctraders is a good platform but the execution so far is slower compared to MetaTrader 4. Forget about MT5 right now, i tried it again a few months ago but it is slower than MT4 and needs more RAM, I do wonder what meta quote did to that platform which trying to comply with US rules.

FXB Trading is the preferred choice of many traders as their trading sites and platforms due to guaranteed quality security and security for their funds. These funds are kept by several established financial institutions around the world. The site also trains merchants through regulatory articles to keep them updated on the CFD market.

I prefer trading with mt4 because there's something about that platform. That platform gives me cool mind when ever I'm trading with it,than other one like mt5?

Sure it has something different about it. First of all, I must admit that it is easy to trade with MetaTrader 4, the button and UI are pretty neat makes newbies easy to trade. MT4 is also an agnostic platform, you can use one platform for multiple brokers and with easy linking too, compared to a proprietary platform by some big brokers we know.

I prefer trading with mt4 because there's something about that platform. That platform gives me cool mind when ever I'm trading with it,than other one like mt5?

MT4 is by default many trader's choice including me. It has been around for a long time and has lots of resources which no other platform can provide. And also it consumes less ram and requires little bandwidth. Not to mention it is user friendly.

MT4 is by default many trader's choice including me. It has been around for a long time and has lots of resources which no other platform can provide. And also it consumes less ram and requires little bandwidth. Not to mention it is user friendly.

This is very important for traders in the CFD market to start with the correct placement of orders. FXB Trading offers the right trading platform that provides real time information and important speculative tools related to more than fifty currency pairs in the forex market. Many traders have been able to run their trades by following predictions with regards to trends and shifts after they start dealing with FXB Trading. They are in a better position to adjust to the changing trends in the market.

Something which i know about that platform is that MT4 an agnostic platform and easy to use. Not to mention thousands of forex robot waiting for you in their store for free or not, and in the other place where the others share their own robot independently. A complete platform for newbies or veterans.

If you prefer to trade directly from your desktop, the advanced MT4 desktop platform puts you in the driving seat when it comes to trading the world’s markets. MT4 is fully customisable and comes preloaded with multiple chart types, nine time frames and essential indicators. Pinpoint trading opportunities and take advantage of MT4’s superior functionality to analyse the markets with precision. For trading, I use MT4 in FXB

If you prefer to trade directly from your desktop, the advanced MT4 desktop platform puts you in the driving seat when it comes to trading the world’s markets. MT4 is fully customisable and comes preloaded with multiple chart types, nine time frames and essential indicators. Pinpoint trading opportunities and take advantage of MT4’s superior functionality to analyse the markets with precision. For trading, I use MT4 in FXB

MT4 still the best platform in sense of popular because there are a lot of traders that use them right now, and not just traders but brokers around the world from small to large one. As long as MT4 still stay agnostic and keep supporting EA, I am sure this throne won't be replaced by any kind of platform in near future.

MT4 still the best platform in sense of popular because there are a lot of traders that use them right now, and not just traders but brokers around the world from small to large one. As long as MT4 still stay agnostic and keep supporting EA, I am sure this throne won't be replaced by any kind of platform in near future.

With we can run its platform well then everything will be very easy for us to run properly, so everything that we have to really understand well in order to make trading become lucky

If you prefer to trade directly from your desktop, the advanced MT4 desktop platform puts you in the driving seat when it comes to trading the world’s markets. MT4 is fully customisable and comes preloaded with multiple chart types, nine time frames and essential indicators. 

MT4 is the best platform for now, but it doesn't hurt to learn the other platform, I don't recommend MT5 that is just like MT4. If you want to learn other platforms such as Jforex or proprietary platform which offered by one or two big brokers but just use it for demo account. For small retail traders, i think MT4 is more than enough.

MT4 is the best platform for now, but it doesn't hurt to learn the other platform, I don't recommend MT5 that is just like MT4. If you want to learn other platforms such as Jforex or proprietary platform which offered by one or two big brokers but just use it for demo account. For small retail traders, i think MT4 is more than enough.

Therefore we must be able to master and understand how we work with the best possible to make trading more understanding and more successful in running it, and thus will be a big profit

@sidejob: Not again. You don't get it? It is easy to turn your expert advisor by MT4, you don't need any complex way to do that. Just get your EA and then copy it in EA folder and then run it through your platform the same thing happened for Indicators you all want to use.

@ kim You can use platform aside from MT4 like MT5 or JForex if you want, but it would be a bit different basically if you just spend few times to trade with then you will know abut it. Overall the best trading platform still MT4 especially with support that MetaQuotes still give to it.

I though JForex  was a forex broker!!! How nuts I have been,, but upon checking, I've realized that this is actually a trading platform just like mt5 and mt4,, the problem is that only one broker, Dukascopy is using them?? why?

I though JForex  was a forex broker!!! How nuts I have been,, but upon checking, I've realized that this is actually a trading platform just like mt5 and mt4,, the problem is that only one broker, Dukascopy is using them?? why?

Nope, JForex is a platform but they are really designed for fast access to the market and made from JAVA. Not just Dukascopy, but it is quite rare to see other brokers. One of the other example aside from Dukascopy is Tier1fx. They use JForex too. The reason because they want a reliable platform where its API could support better trading solutions.

To plunge in the real account that we first always in the run trading with as good as to maximize the ability of trading in our facilitate in the course of trading that we will run. This business may be very big risk, profit can be obtained if the ability is owned maximal

• 2 weeks later...

Fix that real account is the place where we lose our money? Anway the trading platform doesn't connect to that. The platform itself just as middle-man like the broker. An agnostic platform such as Metatrader will give us a chance to execute the trading faster than what we imagine in multiple brokers and not just in one broker.

FXB Trading is the preferred choice of many traders as their trading sites and platforms due to guaranteed quality security and security for their funds. These funds are deposited with several established financial institutions around the world. The site also trains merchants through regulatory articles to keep them updated on the CFD market.

• 2 weeks later...

Indeed in the real account contains the actual risk, whereby when a loss is going to make our capital being reduced, and that we should fix on trading in the future

What you are saying is right but without trading on real account a trader can not profit. It is true that some risk comes when trading on real account but on the other side of it is profit.

All representatives of the broker they associated with surely will say that the broker they are using right now is the best platform ever. Even to some independent reviewers, they will have mid to small bias about this issue. To me FXDD is the best platform, it provides many kinds of terminal, but other brokers such as Interactive Brokers, with their own custom terminal.