Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Media-reserve - Media-reserve.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Modern information technologies allow people earn money without leaving their houses. To have a stable (and often quite substantial) income, it's enough to have a laptop with wi-fi connection.

There are many means of getting online income. Even after a short browse of multiple job markets, forums, classifieds, one may see a clear image: there are many job offers, as well as people who desire to pick up those jobs. However, an economical factor is very important here: every person wants to have stable earnings, not depending on various force-majeure situations or absence of "wealthy" employers.

Plan:

5% daily for 24 days

Accept: STP, PM, EGO ,PAYEER

• 2 weeks later...
Payment received

The amount of 0.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U7213084->U5430333. Memo: API Payment.. Date: 17:19 21.09.14. Batch: 69000631.

The amount of 0.5 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U7213084->U5430333. Memo: API Payment.. Date: 17:40 22.09.14. Batch: 69086317.

benefits offered by the admin is quite reasonable, because the time specified by the admin is very suitable to make a profit for investors, and I'm sure if a lot of investors who invest on this site, then the admin will be able to run with a long time, other than that I also see the admin has made ​​payments to some investors, and is enough to prove that the site HYIP is one pretty good place to invest