Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

how I regret my purse thrown in 2010. prepare the hair in one place. but time does not return and bitcoin too ((
sorry for bad English.

You can always regret it or do something else. You could buy something more, and you still can.

Of course, it's too risky because 1 BTC costs about $16,000 now.

But there are plenty of other cryptocurrencies which can grow the same way the next year.

I am, personally, investing in DeepOnion. It's a pretty new coin and still quite cheap one.

But the developer team is working hard to make it the best coin. To begin with - it works via the TOR network and it's truly anonymous (not like BTC).

You can read about DeepOnion or join their community: https://deeponion.org/community/

• 2 weeks later...

Bitcoin surely keep rising and may touch 2000 dollars next year december if nothing happens, but the price sooner will fall near the limit of mining. BTC in fact a currency with limited amount of money and less than USD but still a good currency for someone who wants to avoid taxes in their country.

• 2 weeks later...

$2000? You kidding me? The price is when it was december even more than $2000, and right now it is above $13000. BTC still have nice prospect this year but i don't see any significant increase instead the price tend to stabilize its place, also considering very high fee with lower transaction speed makes it harder to use for its real purpose.

But bitcoin is accepted by many stores. It seems to me that crypto-currencies are your future. I still decided to buy bitcoins. Who can help me a good exchanger? I did not fully understand this topic. I read the description of bitpanda (here - https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/exchanges/bitcoin-exchange-bitpanda-review/) and I think this is a good exchanger and I want to use it. Can someone already use it? How is it to you?

Let's cut the crap. How do I get rich from all this crypto-mumble-jumble thingamajigs?

Really dont have time to read books, but when i saw this heading i said that is it. No technical drama, plain txt, straight to the point, god damn useful if you were puzzled like me....guy designs blockcahins and knows his shit ...really helped me to make sense of the whole thing, especialy what could happen in the future... cause we all know: everbody are smart now, lot of ideas,some of them good, but most of them are stupid, this time next year most od the products will be dead. 

You could say this is a  manual for dummies, but for smart dummies ;)

Thumbs up ! 

Check it out

Book is - The Sceptic's guide to Bitcoin, Cryptocurrencies and the Blockchain

by Ivan Voras

Do you have any favorite book of yours?

• 2 weeks later...

BTC against USD is just like other currency against USD. BTC, in fact, another cryptocurrency and so far this one is the most popular one and the one that many people put their value above the others and also some countries authorities already willing to use them thus increasing the price. 

What is Bitcoin?

Article by Wikipedia

Bitcoin is a payment system introduced as open-source software in 2009 by developer Satoshi Nakamoto. The payments in the system are recorded in a public ledger using its own unit of account, which is also called bitcoin. Payments work peer-to-peer without a central repository or single administrator, which has led the US Treasury to call bitcoin a decentralized virtual currency. Although its status as a currency is disputed, media reports often refer to bitcoin as a cryptocurrency or digital currency.

Bitcoins are created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and record payments into the public ledger. Called mining, individuals or companies engage in this activity in exchange for transaction fees and newly created bitcoins. Besides mining, bitcoins can be obtained in exchange for fiat money, products, and services. Users can send and receive bitcoins electronically for an optional transaction fee using wallet software on a personal computer, mobile device, or a web application.

Bitcoin as a form of payment for products and services has seen growth,and merchants have an incentive to accept the digital currency because fees are lower than the 2-3% typically imposed by credit card processors. The European Banking Authority has warned that bitcoin lacks consumer protections. Unlike credit cards, any fees are paid by the purchaser not the vendor. Bitcoins can be stolen and chargebacks are impossible. Commercial use of bitcoin is currently small compared to its use by speculators, which has fueled price volatility.

Bitcoin has been a subject of scrutiny amid concerns that it can be used for illegal activities. In October 2013 the US FBI shut down the Silk Road online black market and seized 144,000 bitcoins worth US$28.5 million at the time. The US is considered bitcoin-friendly compared to other governments. In China, buying bitcoins with yuan is subject to restrictions, and bitcoin exchanges are not allowed to hold bank accounts.

Check Youtube video below for more info

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gc2en3nHxA4

How to earn BTC ?

The first thing you will need is to download BTC wallet

Goto bitcoin.org and download a wallet , i will suggest to download bitcoin-QT

After installation leave it so it download all the blocks , it will take a lot of time , approx couple of hrs. when all the blocks are d/l you are ready with BTC wallet.

Now go to receive tab and you will see address this is your BTC address , you can use it to receive BTC , you can generate many address. 

35227hz.jpg

I saw the sad news about bitcoin, but still hope it booms again. want to start now but i wonder where to invest Recently, i found some platform such as Nextycoin and ETH etc. The Nextyplatform (https://nexty.io/) is the one my friend introduces me, but still suspicious about it. Can you tell the names you like for me or anyone use above, give me recommend pls. Thanks.

Hi all,

I heard the sad news around the bitcoin, while I’m just interested with crytocurrency world. However, I trust the future of it, this can be the right time to buy too much regardless of threats. My friends advise me to stop thinking investment, but I want to start as a newbie because I lost my belief in current money. So which platform is the best choice now?

Whether I should choose a new one. I see the advertisement of Nextycoin with many benefits as Instant transfer, zero transfer fees and Dual Cryptocurrency, maybe strong technology. It seems to be so sexy but it’s too difficult to believe because it’s rather new. Should a newcomer buy the new platform?

Please tell me your idea. Thank you!!

• 2 weeks later...

As a newbie, I started to trade with a small amount, to test my chances. I've been heard about this new company - Beetoom - that they have made the first trading environment that exclusively for Bitcoin investing only, and I said ok, let's try! Well, I've learned a lot about trading and made some profits, but I still need their support as you constantly have to be aware of what is going on in the market, and honestly, trading is my second activity, so I can't be 100% focused here. So, as an advice for other beginners, find a company with a good support team! All your experience depends on it!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What do you think about blockchain conference London? I am impressed how blockchain techs that used to be popular only with youtube "rich boys" are getting the subject of interest of serious business players. I guess it's the sphere of money-making that's still young and you can get the advantage of it if you are smart and quick enough. And that's why the existense of such conferences won't be surprising in the nearest future.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...