Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

micro account is back

kaito kid

Have you ever used a micro account in FBS? This account was previously removed. however By your multiple requests, FBS returns back “Micro” accounts! Now you can trade on your favourite conditions again!

But now our account is even better and more beneficial – we have introduced an Self Rebate unique service for the clients who do not have a partner yet. That is what you have been dreaming of for so long! You can receive Rebate payments from 0.5 (EUR/USD) to 1.5 pip (Silver) per traded lot depending on the currency pair.

Funds are automatically transferred to your account on daily basis.

This option is available not only to 'Micro' accounts but also to other types of accounts of FBS company.

This is a wonderful opportunity to get an alternative financial source!

Your advantages:

- Rebate from 0.5 to 1.5 per traded lot
- Daily automatic payments to your account
- Rebate is paid regardless of your trading results

• 6 years later...

I don't think robot is good for trading if you want to stay long in the market. For scalping you have to find your trading edge. By then you have to pick which trading technique is best for you. Consistent with say for scalping you should be solid mentally. Scalping is for master individuals. Be that as it may, lamentably tenderfoot trade love it progressively and washed away their account. I like scalping to an uncommon degree well. So I do it. Tight spreads and quick execution are basic for scalping. For this Forex4you broker is one of the best.

Brokers are an important part of trading. If the broker is not good, it is not possible to get a good reward by trading. You can never be a successful trader if the broker does not provide good service. I had a lot of trouble with brokers when I was a new trader. But eventually, I found a broker. The broker who helped me a lot about trading. The name of that broker is Forex4you. I have been trading at this broker for a long time and their service is very good.

A micro account is a common type of account that allows investors (mainly retail traders) to access the forex market. Forex micro lots are equivalent to 1,000 units of the base currency. Essentially, a standard account lot is equal to ten mini account lots which is equal to ten micro account lots.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...