What do you think a best broker choice?

boltushkin

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

On 7/29/2021 at 3:23 PM, Gidencenti said:

For me personally, the best option for work has been Amarkets for a very long time, so far I have not met a better option, so I advise you to try it, you will not regret

I have been trading in the Forex Markets from the Year 2010 with FXOpen Markets with SUCCESS :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2021 at 6:09 AM, Lechosław Król said:

There are many brokers in the Forex market but not all brokers can provide the right service to a trader. To give proper service, he has to give good support like spread, leverage, withdrawal, etc. If this service is available properly, then the service of that broker is bound to be good. I trade in Eurotrader brokers.

I am doing my trading with the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)

There is a long list of regulated brokers however there are quite few brokers which are reputed as well like hotforex, octa, oanda, xm, exness, lmfx etc. However, we and every new trader should make a thorough research before short listing the right broker for their trading.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/17/2021 at 11:50 PM, bigxy said:

There is a long list of regulated brokers however there are quite few brokers which are reputed as well like hotforex, octa, oanda, xm, exness, lmfx etc. However, we and every new trader should make a thorough research before short listing the right broker for their trading.

I selected the International and Reputed Forex Broker FXOpen Markets :)

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

A regulated broker will provide you with a smooth trading platform with no technical issues, high security of funding, narrow trading spread in maximum of the pairs, reliable leverage and flexible margin level. But, an unregulated broker fails to provide you with all these facilities and that’s why it leaves necessity for selecting the right trading broker.

On 3/31/2022 at 1:16 PM, Vaabum said:

Choosing a broker is a key moment for a trader. It is this moment that you need to pay enough attention to choose the right option for the job.

I have been doing my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets from the last 10 Years and they are very Reliable and Trustable International Forex Brokers :D