All Pips

What do you think a best broker choice?

boltushkin

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Been trading with OctaFX for long time now and feel really proud to say this as they are the best broker for many years now and have great conditions which allow us to start with just 5 USD minimum investment and they have multiple account available like Micro, ECN or Mt4 ECN and have over 50 currency pairs including commodities and indices to trade with while their customer service is so good as they are available 24/7 with almost every platform we could think of.

On 12/23/2014 at 1:21 PM, Jacob McGivens said:

Been trading with OctaFX for long time now and feel really proud to say this as they are the best broker for many years now and have great conditions which allow us to start with just 5 USD minimum investment and they have multiple account available like Micro, ECN or Mt4 ECN and have over 50 currency pairs including commodities and indices to trade with while their customer service is so good as they are available 24/7 with almost every platform we could think of.

If we are satisfied with our broker, we will keep trading on that broker,like i do in TenkoFx. What we've got from our broker, we must try to maximize it. Because it will also influence our trading result in forex.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
You can find good broker on web search their you will find their ranking as well as all detail what they offer . Now mostly brokers offer low spread , low deposit accounts , different types of accounts you have to choose what you need. You can use high spreads best client support any time.I am happy to work with Tickmill they give me all what I need for trading. 

On 10/15/2014 at 4:09 PM, CahCuncun said:

TenkoFx also regulated and. They also provide that payment method. The most important is we must try to maximize what have been provide by broker. In TenkoFx, trader can use small amount to trade here and it also can be used to test this broker before start trading.

Well on what kind of regulation? Who are the one that regulated your broker? Maybe you can provide us with the link?. This is important because regulation playing the msot important part for traders so they will be able choose a broker which doesn't "naughty" or want to scam us.

• 2 months later...

I think the best choice is one where we get comfortable and we don’t have to face any issue while trading. It is not easy to find such broker but I have already found one and that’s OctaFX, it’s a company well known for their amazing work and epic features which includes having the charming cTrader platform which is especially design for ECN trading and allow us to trade smoothly with all of our trades getting executed instantly without ever any delay or requotes.

brokers who make us comfortable for trading is a good broker. comfort is a fixed price in choosing a broker, and therefore we need to find a broker that makes us comfortable for trading. That way we will be able to trade with the maximum if we broker we use is right

• 3 weeks later...

Best choice should be done with keeping our strengths in mind as some people are generally better at keeping trades open for long term, as they are better at been patient but some are very impatient traders, so that’s why they prefer scalping and with keeping all that in mind we have to select a broker that suits those requirements according to our way of trade.

I have got solid broker like OctaFX, it has every facility to help us in trade with whatever technique we use. I am in favor of scalping and to do that well I have got this low spread of just 0.2 pips and also have so many pairs to trade with while all the trading orders are executed instantly without any delay or re-quotes.

@anne moris: Same here as long as we don't have much bad issue we will feel comfortable, but you must note that even you have bad issues but if the support is helping you and those issue solved well then that is still a good broker and the must choice broker. Beside regulation, support is the best choice.

• 4 weeks later...

If you are asking it purely on my knowledge and experience based then I will suggest you OctaFX, it’s a really fine company with great facilities including one of the most popular swap free account, It’s so handy to have such type of account, it is highly helpful for long term trader as there is really no fees charged for keeping trades overnight so it is a massive money saving offer for a person who generally do long term trading.

• 1 month later...

Research also Plays a great role in looking for the broker to be with. As a matter of fact, the person who wants to understand Forex more will learn how to also understand different broker's services and also be able to point out the different services they offer as this is the main thing that can also determine their success as they trade along.

• 2 months later...
I chose TICKMILL because I had a comfortable trade on this broker. all my transactions smoothly without any obstacles. as a trader we must take advantage of good trading conditions provided by broker, the other August was a remarkable month for Tickmill also in terms of introducing a VIP account designed specifically to meet the needs of larger traders. “This account gives a bigger player an edge in trading with raw ECN spreads starting from 0.0 pips and one of the industry’s lowest commissions – all to ensure our clients get the most favorable trading conditions available in the market”

• 3 weeks later...

I take recommendation as responsibility and that’s how we all should go, it will be very sad if we are not doing that any suggest something without having all that awareness, it can really make people lose their hard earn money, so that’s why it is so dangerous to do suggestion like that without a solid reason. I only suggest OctaFX broker since this is a broker that one can fully trust and they have all system to show for it whether it’s their 11 awards in just 4 years or if it’s them been a true ECN company or even if we take the regulation, it is pretty much perfect which makes me so pleased with everything that they have.

• 5 years later...

I think that we have a lot of opportunities to study info. Reviews of brokers are important part for choosing broker. You need to have a lot of researching info, maybe, comments, study of licenses and so on. When I was looking for the right broker I found the good site Finarm. I learnt a lot of info about brokers on this site. You should check it!

1 hour ago, Michael Butcher said:

I think that we have a lot of opportunities to study info. Reviews of brokers are important part for choosing broker. You need to have a lot of researching info, maybe, comments, study of licenses and so on. When I was looking for the right broker I found the good site Finarm. I learnt a lot of info about brokers on this site. You should check it!

We must understand that in the business of Forex trading the main importance is of the correct trading systems.

On 5/26/2021 at 7:51 PM, Gidencenti said:

for me, among all the options with which I worked, Amarkets went the best, too good working conditions to pass by

If we are doing our trading with a Reliable Forex Broker then we have to choose a Broker that h as been in the Forex Markets for more than 10 Years like FXOpen :)

• 1 month later...

we cant say for sure if there is a best broker, and tbh i think all brokers claim to be the best, but even though i trade on hotforex im just pleased that things work fine for me, no matter what broker it is as long as we can earn with no problem then they are good. 

One cannot think of a forex market without a broker. The success of a trader depends on the broker. If a trader makes a mistake in choosing the right broker, it is impossible to survive in trading. So choosing the right broker should be trading. I use the Eurotrader broker platform. This broker is very honest and trustworthy.

The choice is based on the trader and the advantage the broker brings to them. I trade with FP Markets because of their tight spreads that are even stable even during high volatile market situations.

I mostly trade with EURUSD, so using FP Market is an advantage for me when trading any high volatile pairs, and the execution speed is fast.