- principle included in interest

Plans:

swprofits.jpg

Accept:

LR, PM

Site link:

https://www.swprofits.com/

My reviews:

Not a bad site, running for months now and still process payments perfectly. Between, the admin keep updating his members and I think it should considered as a plus showing the admin is serious in his business. Site available for several languages and the admin did employ professionals to translate the site.

• 2 weeks later...

Infact this hyip has one of the good site with eye-catching design and ssl encription. ROI is also attractive even in tester plan 3% for 50 days one is left with 50% profit in 2 months, what is more we can see lot of payment proofs on forums. Good support with online chat and also phone support provided. Life time of 115 days and paying status on monitors including goldpoll

Site is SSL secure with pretty design and roi is also very attractive 3% for 50 days is infact sustainable return.

It is more than 100 days old and have paying status on monitors.

Trading reports on the site are provided which indicates they are real traders.

This is my best paying hyip where I have hatched out the most profit from. My hubby translated the site into Chinese and we got 499 bucks in the webmaster plan and we earn 2.50 a day from that and then we earn on top for our investment. I am well in profit with this one now..

Date Investment plan Investment amount My profit Reinvested Current investment amount Days left to maturity

20.07.2010 Tester 10.00 15.00 0.00 10.00 Complete

11.08.2010 Webmaster 499.00 182.44 0.00 499.00 919

21.08.2010 Tester 10.00 15.00 0.00 10.00 Complete

17.10.2010 Tester 10.00 3.00 0.00 10.00 40

20.10.2010 Tester 10.00 2.40 0.00 10.00 42

28.10.2010 Tester 30.00 1.80 0.00 30.00 48

• 1 month later...

I have come across few complaints that the payments were pending few days ago, but I think those were paid and the problem with the access of the site was also fixed and everything is going fine with this site, I think so, as we can see the investors are quite satisfied with the site performance.

While checking on monitors i came across few of them have rated the hyip as problems and iam not sure the reason behind it since many have rated it as paying. But since the plans are attractive and there is RCB offer of 500% available i will book mark this site and will wait for a couple of days and check the monitors again before investing

Daily profits of 3%-5% means the hyip offers 150%-250% ROI for 50 days seems reasonably good and sustainable. And as the minimum investment is within reach i feel its a good site to try and earn some excess money if we have additional income.Also the site is secured by DDOS

Updated information from the Admin

Upgraded DDOS protection.

We had to upgrade our DDOS protection to improve the reliabilty of our system in view of increased attacks. The process is finished now, website access is back to normal. Sorry for any inconvenience it might have caused.

Its great to note there will be no more problems in accessing the site anymore

• 3 weeks later...

The hyip is having a unique design and its available in Chinese, Spanish and Indonesian language in addition to English with the use of Google translation . This creates opportunity for the site to be more accessible for investors from various part of the world. Further the site is well secured by DDOS and SSL which gives more security for the site script