Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

What bonuses is profitable?

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,838 posts

It is not always in the cases, bonuses never guarantee anyone could make profit, it is fact accept it or leave it. But bonus in the other hand will be so much helpful for new trader, but this kind of way could make trader feel lazy or feel afraid of investing their own money.

jamante

jamante

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

it really depends on how you utilize bonuses, it differs from one strategy to another, but i prefer not using any even if hotforex has a set of good bonuses. 

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,838 posts

Bonus does not always profitable for traders, but could be a good gateway for them to make a more profitable trading, just like what you said it differs from one strategy, so the main point is strategy not the bonus which make it profitable.

TenkoFx

TenkoFx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

bonus is very useful for traders. a trader can take advantage of a bonus well supported with good money management would be very useful for traders. I now get a bonus that can be useful as an additional margin on the broker that I use

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

yes, very helpful bonuses for traders and is very useful for traders, and therefore we need to use a good bonus. And every broker has provided a bonus that can be used to increase trading capital. So we need to utilize of bonus well

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,838 posts

But you must note that not all people really need this, also later it is still 50:50 if a bonus will be profitable for trader or not. If you are doing well maybe that bonus will give you more bucks and it means profitable but if not that is a loss for you.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Bonuses of the broker is very profitable because the bonus that will make our capital increase, therefore we need to use the bonus with good cause with a bonus we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable, and the opportunities we get a bigger profit will be open

Jimmy Cook

Jimmy Cook

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 66 posts

This is the major issue that some bonus only increase the capital but it’s not really required in my view, I need to have a bonus which grow my margin, so that is what I want and that’s profitable for me and every trader, if I work with OctaFX broker and they don’t just help me grow my capital but also the margin level, so that’s why I really love to work with them and I believe everyone gets benefit when the increase is in main thing not just unnecessary stuff.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Bonus is helpful for traders because the bonus will allow us to trade with the maximum and therefore we need to use good bonus. instaforex also can provide a 30% deposit bonus that needs to be utilized properly

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,345 posts

Bonus is helpful for traders because the bonus will allow us to trade with the maximum and therefore we need to use good bonus. instaforex also can provide a 30% deposit bonus that needs to be utilized properly

Yeah, i do agree with it bonus is very helpful i don't mind get it as long as restriction is not as hard as you all may think. From my point of view, bonuses is just another neutral thing only effort that could turn the bonus into a profitable matter, and it is up to you.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Bonus of brokers is very useful for traders because the bonus will make our capital increase so that the opportunity for success in forex will be more wide open and will give us the opportunity to be able to trade with more maximum again

Decub

Decub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

All bonuses are profitable. The only distinguishing factor is usage. A trader who doesn't have the skills to trade in Forex would not expect to make so much from it. It is a matter of knowing what and how to use the bonus but it also depends on your ability to understand the way it works too.

jamante

jamante

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

there is profit in bonuses, but the wrong idea is when traders think its to double your money, traders or rather newbies should check what bonuses are really for and read carefully, if uncertain just do what i do, i trade with hotforex with no bonuses at all. less complicated in my opinion. 

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 1,304 posts

there is profit in bonuses, but the wrong idea is when traders think its to double your money, traders or rather newbies should check what bonuses are really for and read carefully, if uncertain just do what i do, i trade with hotforex with no bonuses at all. less complicated in my opinion. 

Any broker we use for trading and any bonus we get from broker, we need to maximize it as well as possible. To choose a broker is not only from their promotion but their service. May be, I only get small bonus from my broker, but it's very helpful for trading

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

Bonus is very profitable for traders because of the bonus, it will increase our trading capital, for that we need to use good bonus. and we need to have good self-control that will make us better able to utilize the bonus well

boltushkin

boltushkin

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 113 posts

Bonus can bring you profit, its purpose is to enhance your trading capabilities (trade with additional capital, increase trading volume, get higher rebates, etc.) For example I trade with 100% supercharged bonus from Hotforex https://www.hotforex...-offerings.html, it allows to increase rebates and leverage, but I my leverage is 1:100 and I never exceed it, so I benefit only from increased rebates.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

We need to use the bonus well as with the bonus that will make us able to trade with the maximum. therefore we must use the bonus so well that will make us able to make a profit. and if we do not want the bonus vain then we should use the MM and RM good

Stekin

Stekin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 687 posts
Why bonus is profitable is the fact that when we have a bonus to trade with, then we have courage to remain in Forex even though that we don't have money. The bonus in here starts with the fact that we have to start from somewhere and that somewhere is the free bonus which the broker gives. It is this free bonus that the newbie trader can make use of and start up trading even though there are lesser chances that he or she will start making profit.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,345 posts

Why bonus is profitable is the fact that when we have a bonus to trade with, then we have courage to remain in Forex even though that we don't have money. The bonus in here starts with the fact that we have to start from somewhere and that somewhere is the free bonus which the broker gives. It is this free bonus that the newbie trader can make use of and start up trading even though there are lesser chances that he or she will start making profit.

I disagree to some people said that bonus is profitable because it is just neutral you might lose or even make profit with it later, but still once again that is depend to trader who use that bonus, i see many traders miss this chance because they simple inexperienced about forex, but someone who is reliable will be able to turn it into profit.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 2,821 posts

I disagree to some people said that bonus is profitable because it is just neutral you might lose or even make profit with it later, but still once again that is depend to trader who use that bonus, i see many traders miss this chance because they simple inexperienced about forex, but someone who is reliable will be able to turn it into profit.

I think it depends on the individual trader but that for me is very lucrative bonus. especially because of the bonus deposit bonus then able to increase margins, and therefore we need to be able to use the bonus well, so that will allow us to trade with a maximum. with bonus we can trading using larger volume so we can get larger profit