Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What bonuses is profitable?

TenkoFx

Bonus of brokers is very useful for traders because the bonus will make our capital increase so that the opportunity for success in forex will be more wide open and will give us the opportunity to be able to trade with more maximum again

All bonuses are profitable. The only distinguishing factor is usage. A trader who doesn't have the skills to trade in Forex would not expect to make so much from it. It is a matter of knowing what and how to use the bonus but it also depends on your ability to understand the way it works too.

there is profit in bonuses, but the wrong idea is when traders think its to double your money, traders or rather newbies should check what bonuses are really for and read carefully, if uncertain just do what i do, i trade with hotforex with no bonuses at all. less complicated in my opinion. 

• 4 weeks later...

there is profit in bonuses, but the wrong idea is when traders think its to double your money, traders or rather newbies should check what bonuses are really for and read carefully, if uncertain just do what i do, i trade with hotforex with no bonuses at all. less complicated in my opinion. 

Any broker we use for trading and any bonus we get from broker, we need to maximize it as well as possible. To choose a broker is not only from their promotion but their service. May be, I only get small bonus from my broker, but it's very helpful for trading

Bonus is very profitable for traders because of the bonus, it will increase our trading capital, for that we need to use good bonus. and we need to have good self-control that will make us better able to utilize the bonus well

Bonus can bring you profit, its purpose is to enhance your trading capabilities (trade with additional capital, increase trading volume, get higher rebates, etc.) For example I trade with 100% supercharged bonus from Hotforex https://www.hotforex.com/en/deposit-withdraw/bonus-offerings.html, it allows to increase rebates and leverage, but I my leverage is 1:100 and I never exceed it, so I benefit only from increased rebates.

• 2 weeks later...

We need to use the bonus well as with the bonus that will make us able to trade with the maximum. therefore we must use the bonus so well that will make us able to make a profit. and if we do not want the bonus vain then we should use the MM and RM good

Why bonus is profitable is the fact that when we have a bonus to trade with, then we have courage to remain in Forex even though that we don't have money. The bonus in here starts with the fact that we have to start from somewhere and that somewhere is the free bonus which the broker gives. It is this free bonus that the newbie trader can make use of and start up trading even though there are lesser chances that he or she will start making profit.

Why bonus is profitable is the fact that when we have a bonus to trade with, then we have courage to remain in Forex even though that we don't have money. The bonus in here starts with the fact that we have to start from somewhere and that somewhere is the free bonus which the broker gives. It is this free bonus that the newbie trader can make use of and start up trading even though there are lesser chances that he or she will start making profit.

I disagree to some people said that bonus is profitable because it is just neutral you might lose or even make profit with it later, but still once again that is depend to trader who use that bonus, i see many traders miss this chance because they simple inexperienced about forex, but someone who is reliable will be able to turn it into profit.

• 1 month later...

I disagree to some people said that bonus is profitable because it is just neutral you might lose or even make profit with it later, but still once again that is depend to trader who use that bonus, i see many traders miss this chance because they simple inexperienced about forex, but someone who is reliable will be able to turn it into profit.

I think it depends on the individual trader but that for me is very lucrative bonus. especially because of the bonus deposit bonus then able to increase margins, and therefore we need to be able to use the bonus well, so that will allow us to trade with a maximum. with bonus we can trading using larger volume so we can get larger profit

• 1 month later...

To be exact all bonuses could be profitable, it is the trader who manage it must know how to turn that bonus to a profit, simply by doing that a trader can turn their bonus become something which is more profitable and reduce a bit risk since we are using only the bonus.

Bonus become profitable as long as you can turn it into profit and the only way to do that of course by trading, but remember this again not all brokers offer generous bonus to each traders who get the bonus. Some of them even don't know that they have unrealistic rules or even HIDDEN rules LOL

• 4 weeks later...

I will say which bonus is more profitable, but prior to that, I am eager to tell which bonus is not profitable and that’s the silly 100-200% type bonuses which are more of show piece then anything related to reality, so I really want to distance myself from such useless bonuses, as they do nothing but only pill up unnecessary capital while equity remains at our original deposit. I work with OctaFX broker and they are the best in terms of giving bonus that is actually profitable, it goes up to 50% and as I said this is absolutely use able, so that makes it so cool and I don’t think there are too many companies offering such bonuses to work with.

• 3 months later...

bonus is very profitable for traders because of the bonus then the chances we will be even greater and therefore we must use the bonus so well that we will be able to be trading with the maximum and with the bonus then we will be able to maximize our capital well  to get more large profit

Bonus of brokers are now so many kinds, but certainly there are two types of bonuses that can not hold margins and bonuses will be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels.

According to you, which is more profitable? my opinion is the bonuses will be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels. this is because it will increase the resilience of the margin that we have.

• 1 month later...

Bonus is very profitable for traders, because the bonus will allow us to obtain additional capital. trading using the bonus it will allow us to trade with the maximum. with bonus it will make us better able to maximize capital for opportunities

bonus is very helpful for traders, depending of each trader. If you can make the best use of the broker bonus. The bonus is given does not have to get into the trading account the bonus does not go into the account until certain conditions are met, equally as beneficial. So it depends on the choice of trader

I like bonuses but I strongly believe that it should be given by broker that’s reliable and trustworthy or else it’s no use. I am glad that I have bonus from company like FreshForex, as they’re so reliable, we can even check their Review Section where so many people are satisfied, it’s only due to their top notch service!

One advantage bonus even deposit and no depsoit still giving benefit, no deposit bonus although might has rules regarding bonus but as trader might they can making money from bonus, if already fullfilled all requirement to eligible withdraw profit bonus, and bonus depsoit also making strongest free margion although if get mc usually bonus canceled, but still useful to use strategy in trading

• 3 weeks later...

Yes, it is the matter of skills first, but second your bonuses amount will play different parts. How about simple example: You have good analytical skill and accurate prediction, which one do you think will give you better return , use 1 micro lot because of your tiny bonuses or 1 full lot size because of your large bonuses? Of course the one where you trade with bigger lot size because of large bonuses.

Now days every broker is offering bonuses, but we got to make sure that we go for the quality instead of quantity and that’s exactly why I prefer FreshForex and their Double Deposit bonus, it’s super cool with bonus getting up to 101% and really helps working nicely especially if we’re trading with low investment like I usually do especially when it comes to scalping.

Yes many broker offer bonus included forexmart also offer bonus  deposit and deposit bonus, this is good thing for retail trader and poor trader they also can start forex trading using bonus no deposit,. although there are certain term and condition regarding bonus but this still become one opportunity to making real money start from zero capital;