Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by Blueskybinary.com, 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Blueskybinary

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

What bonuses is profitable?

• Please log in to reply
187 replies to this topic

CahCuncun

CahCuncun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

bonus given by the broker will be very helpful if we could take advantage of a bonus as well. By utilizing the bonus well then we are able to trade with maximal., For that we need a lot of exercise so that the bonus will be very helpful for trader

skyrock

skyrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
The bunos I get from my broker is always good and ok for me atleast its enable to enter the market and trade with something so there is no two ways about this in this field we must ensure that we learn with enthusiasm

TenkoFx

TenkoFx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Bonuses are offered by brokers and balance is a kind of money which we deposit from own money.if we deposit 100$ some companies offer deposit bonus like TenkoFx with 30% deposit bonus. many trader choose deposit bonus broker because they give us extra capital for trades  and i like instant withdrawal brokers

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts
Bonuses are given by the broker bonus is very useful especially now given by the broker has been great. In FBS, traders can earn 100% deposit bonus that could double the initial capital

skyrock

skyrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 500 posts
The bunos is profitable to be sincere we need to deposit something at first before we can get bunos from our broker to be sincere sometime this is what they need and require from us to become more successful here in this business

TenkoFx

TenkoFx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Deposit Forex bonus is just an additional funds added by a forex broker to a traders live account after the trader has deposited some real money for trading. It comes in different ranges with conditions.Most time you cannot witdraw the bonus until you have satisfied the conditions but you can withdraw your capital any profit it accrues.The main aim of the bonus is just to beef up a traders account against a margin call. Not all brokers offer bonus but the few that offers bonus offer it in form of a percentage e.g 30 percent of deposit like in my broker ( TenkoFx )

amjad23510

amjad23510

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

There is no doubt that bonus is for the help of trader but it depends upon the trader that how he use his bonus money in trading.i think we should have risk management plan to avoid margin call and to make money by using our capital effectively for earning purposes.

rexway

rexway

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,304 posts
Getting bunos, is good because from the look of things because everything that I can tell you is that traders must always try their best and get bunos when you have the best which is right

Marthur Sagar

Marthur Sagar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 156 posts

From my personal liking it is the welcome bonus that we receive on deposit. It is great to have good bonus for starting since we are able to take extra bit of risk and still feel secured due to increase in capital, but it has to be from a reliable company not just any unreliable broker. I trade with OctaFX, it is very popular and respected broker in Forex industry. They offer me 50% bonus on each deposit that I do plus has no restrictions as how I use it.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,329 posts

According to me, bonus is good for new traders, gives them opportunity to start business in forex without need to worry about the payment or high deposit thingy. It could be profitable if a trader can make a lot of profit with it, and they must work on it first.

Decub

Decub

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,817 posts

It's not really about having just any bonus but allowing yourself the opportunity to earn as a result of that. There are a thousand and one bonuses which are profitable provided there is good use of it. It is how well a trader uses a bonus that matters more.

CahCuncun

CahCuncun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

Bonus will help us when trading, but it depend ourselve how we maximizethat opportunity when trading. We must be more disiplin so we will get more maximal result. Don't use bigger lot size because of bonus, but we should keep discipline here

"Invite your friend, get $10 and win $5,000"

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

I am sure all bonus are profitable. I don't think theirs such thing as bonus funds that is not profitable. I am earning good money in forex trading right now thanks to the bonus funds that I earn before. Now I am happy with my achievements and I do believe I can even grow my trading account big enough to make me a successful trader.

Jacob McGivens

Jacob McGivens

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

So far in my career I have got benefit from deposit bonus since I am using OctaFX which has given me huge amount. I started with 100 USD investment and I got 50 USD more so I was able to make great profits and been a scalper it helps further that I can take little more risk and recover my original investment and after that I got so much left due to the bonus offering by them and it is the case with all newbies!

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,329 posts

Bonus will become profitable for forex trader if that bonus could be a bigger profit even bigger than total bonus which we got before.There are so many ways to get bonuses one of the way by post in forums or even join some contest that held by your broker.

boltushkin

boltushkin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

I used bonuses two times offered by my broker Hotforex, one of them was intended to increased my trading margin to unlock bigger positions for trading, without using own money, the second one was on deposit bonus which I managed to unlock after trading 100 lots..

CahCuncun

CahCuncun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

I used bonuses two times offered by my broker Hotforex, one of them was intended to increased my trading margin to unlock bigger positions for trading, without using own money, the second one was on deposit bonus which I managed to unlock after trading 100 lots..

Bonus from broker must be maximize as well as possible. But usually, we should meet lot size to be abel to use bonus for trader further more. Keep discipline because bonus will make us tempted to use bigger lot size when trading.

standart

standart

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,800 posts

we are use bonuses since has lack capital. we are spend the time to post on forums or join on trading contest. if we are know the way to trade, we will tried get capital by join on trading contest. while if we are inexperienced still, we will tried to get the fund by active to post on forums.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,329 posts

we are use bonuses since has lack capital. we are spend the time to post on forums or join on trading contest. if we are know the way to trade, we will tried get capital by join on trading contest. while if we are inexperienced still, we will tried to get the fund by active to post on forums.

Aside from lack of total equty, people who use bonuses usually want to extend their total equity so they could make theirselves become safier rather than before. but i disagree that if we are inexperienced we are active to post on forums, if you are inexperienced then use demo account not forum. Forum is the place to gather bonus and knowledge.

TenkoFx

TenkoFx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 416 posts

Trading with the use of bonuses that can withstand a margin call or counted at the time of calculation of the margin call and stop loss very helpful trader. Trader in TenkoFx now have the opportunity to acquire a 15% deposit bonus. This bonus money does serve as additional margin against Margin Call and Stop Out trigger.