Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What bonuses is profitable?

TenkoFx

Deposit Forex bonus is just an additional funds added by a forex broker to a traders live account after the trader has deposited some real money for trading. It comes in different ranges with conditions.Most time you cannot witdraw the bonus until you have satisfied the conditions but you can withdraw your capital any profit it accrues.The main aim of the bonus is just to beef up a traders account against a margin call. Not all brokers offer bonus but the few that offers bonus offer it in form of a percentage e.g 30 percent of deposit like in my broker ( TenkoFx )

• 1 month later...

From my personal liking it is the welcome bonus that we receive on deposit. It is great to have good bonus for starting since we are able to take extra bit of risk and still feel secured due to increase in capital, but it has to be from a reliable company not just any unreliable broker. I trade with OctaFX, it is very popular and respected broker in Forex industry. They offer me 50% bonus on each deposit that I do plus has no restrictions as how I use it.

• 2 weeks later...

I am sure all bonus are profitable. I don't think theirs such thing as bonus funds that is not profitable. I am earning good money in forex trading right now thanks to the bonus funds that I earn before. Now I am happy with my achievements and I do believe I can even grow my trading account big enough to make me a successful trader.

So far in my career I have got benefit from deposit bonus since I am using OctaFX which has given me huge amount. I started with 100 USD investment and I got 50 USD more so I was able to make great profits and been a scalper it helps further that I can take little more risk and recover my original investment and after that I got so much left due to the bonus offering by them and it is the case with all newbies!

I used bonuses two times offered by my broker Hotforex, one of them was intended to increased my trading margin to unlock bigger positions for trading, without using own money, the second one was on deposit bonus which I managed to unlock after trading 100 lots..

Bonus from broker must be maximize as well as possible. But usually, we should meet lot size to be abel to use bonus for trader further more. Keep discipline because bonus will make us tempted to use bigger lot size when trading.

we are use bonuses since has lack capital. we are spend the time to post on forums or join on trading contest. if we are know the way to trade, we will tried get capital by join on trading contest. while if we are inexperienced still, we will tried to get the fund by active to post on forums.

we are use bonuses since has lack capital. we are spend the time to post on forums or join on trading contest. if we are know the way to trade, we will tried get capital by join on trading contest. while if we are inexperienced still, we will tried to get the fund by active to post on forums.

Aside from lack of total equty, people who use bonuses usually want to extend their total equity so they could make theirselves become safier rather than before. but i disagree that if we are inexperienced we are active to post on forums, if you are inexperienced then use demo account not forum. Forum is the place to gather bonus and knowledge.

• 2 months later...

Trading with the use of bonuses that can withstand a margin call or counted at the time of calculation of the margin call and stop loss very helpful trader. Trader in TenkoFx now have the opportunity to acquire a 15% deposit bonus. This bonus money does serve as additional margin against Margin Call and Stop Out trigger.

It is not always in the cases, bonuses never guarantee anyone could make profit, it is fact accept it or leave it. But bonus in the other hand will be so much helpful for new trader, but this kind of way could make trader feel lazy or feel afraid of investing their own money.

• 5 weeks later...

Bonuses of the broker is very profitable because the bonus that will make our capital increase, therefore we need to use the bonus with good cause with a bonus we will be able to trade with the maximum and comfortable, and the opportunities we get a bigger profit will be open

• 1 month later...

This is the major issue that some bonus only increase the capital but it’s not really required in my view, I need to have a bonus which grow my margin, so that is what I want and that’s profitable for me and every trader, if I work with OctaFX broker and they don’t just help me grow my capital but also the margin level, so that’s why I really love to work with them and I believe everyone gets benefit when the increase is in main thing not just unnecessary stuff.

Bonus is helpful for traders because the bonus will allow us to trade with the maximum and therefore we need to use good bonus. instaforex also can provide a 30% deposit bonus that needs to be utilized properly

Yeah, i do agree with it bonus is very helpful i don't mind get it as long as restriction is not as hard as you all may think. From my point of view, bonuses is just another neutral thing only effort that could turn the bonus into a profitable matter, and it is up to you.