Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What bonuses is profitable?

TenkoFx

bonus is very helpful for traders, depending of each trader. If you can make the best use of the broker bonus. The bonus is given does not have to get into the trading account the bonus does not go into the account until certain conditions are met, equally as beneficial. So it depends on the choice of trader

Yes that is true the bonus is very profitable when talking about forex I think that this need to be consider so if your broker dont have anything like bunos then it is good and high time to quit such broker.

Forex trading is risky but we still need to trade with good experience and the demo account can proof us to be good

Profitable or not will depending with your own sklill, but get bonus, deposit bonus and no deposit bonus this is one good thing and help trader to use bonus as credit capital, although usually bonus uinwithdrawble and only profit maybe that withdrawn, depending with each broker rules regarding with bonus, but this still attract many trader to trying platform

Yes that is true our own skills is where everything lies the better your skills even the smallest bonus can turn to something big for you and this is what is good so we must seek for the right skills to trade and win.

When that is done then what is expected is nothing but success

Its really very good if we can earn from bonus because there is no need to invest from our pocket ,for that traders have to be serious in the bonus so that earning can be free ,actually we have to be experienced to pick up the real effective brokers as per our experience .

Bonuses will only profitable if the one who use it is  good trader not just some kind of random traders out there which may ruin  the trading. Like many people said before, bonuses is just another part of marketing from brokers, but could be good additional income for traders who able to use it fully.

Bonuses are not there to be profitable, it’s there to support us and makes us relaxed while trading, but unfortunately it is that most beginners take bonuses as extra way of gambling, but I never really like that way. In my view if we want to get best out of bonuses then we got to do it through proper plans and adding it like our own capital but till we consider it like bonus, we will always be ready to gamble. It’s obvious that broker has to play important role because if they allow us to use the bonus then only we will find it easy and I am lucky enough to get just that through OctaFX broker with their 50% bonus which is trade able.

bonus is very helpful for traders, depending of each trader. If you can make the best use of the broker bonus. The bonus is given does not have to get into the trading account the bonus does not go into the account until certain conditions are met, equally as beneficial. So it depends on the choice of trader

Any amount of bonus is very profitable in as much as the person involved know how to trade forex then possibly he can turn the little bunos been given to him to something more tangible this is the best step towards making good money through forex trading as this is what the professional do

Yes that is right bonus is bonus and at the process we must chose a broker that will offer us such good bunos all the broker have their own .

So vividly cherish the small amount of bonus which your broker give you and use it wisely to win more trade as this could improve your margine within a short time

The bonus is very useful for traders, the bonus given by the broker is able to make margin increases that could use a lot bigger. however, we must take advantage of the bonus according to money management that we use. now I tried 60% deposit bonus from FBS. the bonus is calculated when a margin call and stop loss

What needs improvement improvement from the FBS broker is the livechat people are not very knowledgeable at times.

@Godsent2, what are you saying broker can never offer us bonus all the time some broker bring out bonus due to promo so it is not always that we deposit we should expect bonus.

Forex trading is one of the best business and fbs is also good in this field because they have been here for a long time now.

• 2 months later...

Bonuses which have least terms and condition can be helpful however we need to check their terms and conditions properly before availing them.

I saw your post about Hotforex maybe you tried their bonuses I'm just looking for the traders who can share a feedback of using their credit bonus, is it useful for trading or just  additional risk 

I like the Bonus in which the Margin is taken into account rather than the opposite. I trade with FreshForex whereby I have activated the 101% fully tradeable bonus which adds to my Margins and helps me to trade comfortably without actually depositing higher to start with!  Add in the other complementing features like fast executions, little to no slippage/re-quotes and you can trade without much problem and can give full focus to improving your trading!

Bonus that offered from broker also might can become real cash money if any trader they already having good skill and also can fulfilled all requirement to eligible withdraw money from profit bonus, usually there are certain task that must finished if any trader want to making money with bonus no deposit

• 2 weeks later...

I believe all type of bonuses can be good and profitable, but only if they come through quality broker. I feel it’s unfortunate that majority of the freebies or deposit bonus are from brokers that’s not trustworthy or have wrong intention behind offering it, therefore, I feel difficult to work with such broker and is like a backward step for me. I am grateful to my current broker as they completely stand up to their promises and that’s with giving quality service and amazing features like 50% bonus on deposit that’s use able and we never have to alter our way of working since we do everything without any restrictions or any extra alert, so that automatically makes us relaxed with things.

I have seen many newbie also they using bonus from broker, as beginner if they using bonus deposit or no deposit bonus will better also if treat account seriously and always trading follow with rules trading system and also keep discipline to manage the risk because bonus also as one way to learning trading in real account without spent money from own pocket

Bonuses that are really useful are those which take into account the trading parameters like margin. I trade with FreshForex broker who is now offering 101% bonus on deposits which are tradable & margin calculated. It is like your own money added. Others don’t take margin into account! Other than bonus, you have to look at the trading conditions of the broker too for which my broker FreshForex is pretty good enough!

The bonus is very useful for traders, the bonus given by the broker is able to make margin increases that could use a lot bigger. however, we must take advantage of the bonus according to money management that we use. now I tried 60% deposit bonus from FBS. the bonus is calculated when a margin call and stop loss

FBS may be a fair broker but when I took the 60% deposit bonus, I realised one week later that the bonus and the profit had been deducted from my account for no apparent reasons. I am still waiting for the case sorted by their admin! In the meantime, I've moved on to another broker.

Every bonuses is profitable depend on the person that handle the account,if you know how to trade forex very well you will make profit from everyside

Bonus even deposit and no deposit bonus giving benefit for trader, for beginner they can start with bonus no deposit if won't to spent money from own pocket, but they also need obey all rules regarding bonus and if they lucky because having good skill hence will possible making real cash money start from bonus

• 4 weeks later...

dear bonus is profitable weather its huge or low never make your self greedy .if you are a new user in the forex then follow the basic of the forex this will help you a lots in the trading .if we learn the forex basic then we good skill about the forex work and then we can't loss our investment .