Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

What bonuses is profitable?

TenkoFx

Bonus of brokers are now so many kinds, but certainly there are two types of bonuses that can not hold margins and bonuses will be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels.

According to you, which is more profitable? my opinion is the bonuses will be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels. this is because it will increase the resilience of the margin that we have.

• Downvote 1

The bonus is very useful for traders, the bonus given by the broker is able to make margin increases that could use a lot bigger. however, we must take advantage of the bonus according to money management that we use. now I tried 60% deposit bonus from FBS. the bonus is calculated when a margin call and stop loss

bonus is very helpful for traders, depending of each trader. If you can make the best use of the broker bonus. The bonus is given does not have to get into the trading account the bonus does not go into the account until certain conditions are met, equally as beneficial. So it depends on the choice of trader

Few brokers offer the bonus that just let you open more positions than other wise and such bonus do not help your trade stay longer as such bonus can not be lose. The bonus that we are allowed to use is more useful actually as that simply increases our profitability while in case of bad trade we lose less.

bouns is very helpful for traders,depending on each trader. If you can make the best use of the broker bouns.it can be used to practice on the trading plateform,and know it works.then later the profit of the bouns can be with draw. We should have goood controlling skills so we can keep discipline when trading

Deposit bonus can be used by traders to increase the number of lots that can be used for trading. but as traders, we do not get stuck with it. we should be able to use money management so well that produces maximum profit. now I am trying to use a  FBS  bonus of 60% deposit  wisely

Deposit bonuses can help improve the ability of traders to trade with larger lots. i already using Bonuses which be accounted for in the calculation of Margin Call and Stop Out levels in Tenkofx. In order to withdraw a bonus you must achieve a trading volume equal to or exceeding the bonus amount divided by 4.

If not for the seek of the bunos I dont think that many trader will even have opportunity to trade in the forex market if you want to trade in the forex market and win then always ensure that you trade with proper skills and understanding to earn more forex is really one of the type of market which we can trade with so for this reason I think that a good trader must always learn how to trade forex very well to get the best

Bonuses are offered by brokers and balance is a kind of money which we deposit from own money.if we deposit 100$ some companies offer deposit bonus like TenkoFx with 30% deposit bonus. many trader choose deposit bonus broker because they give us extra capital for trades  and i like instant withdrawal brokers