Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Crudegolds - Crudegolds.com

profess

I'm Not admin

crudegolds.com is taking full advantage on the global trend of wireless and cable communications high demands. We have pooled together a strong team of highly technical Engineers, Professional financial analysts and Experts who are very skillful in trading and investments with focus on the lucrative gold and mine industry. We have acquired stakes in gold and silver trading, sales and purchase of raw diamond, Jwelries productions maritime communications that we reap an endless high yield gains. Our members and investors are enjoying enormous profits that we realized the need to accept more investors and allow more people enjoy this rare and highly profitable opportunity of financial success.We accept all major e-currencies for your convenience and Everyone can participate from every countries. .

Registration at crudegolds.com: http://crudegolds.com

First payment

Paid

The amount of 12.7 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account.

Accounts: U3284829->U6625xxx. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Withdraw to from CRUDEGOLDS..

Date: 14:15 22.08.14. Batch: 66411784

The site looks very unprofessional and all what are displayed on the site are not functioning properly. I clicked on the rateus page,site redirected to the same page,I clicked on forums on the site,the page redirected and took me to the forums but not the thread of the program. The program only support PM and Egopay but the homepage dislayed STP,BTC and PAYEER. Site is not a secured one.

• 1 month later...