Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo account Contest

Trader who follow the contest demo account it will be very profitable for traders because the contest will make our skills is increasing and therefore, we must use a demo contest well. and with the contest of the skills of our trading demo will increase

Trader who follow the contest demo account it will be very profitable for traders because the contest will make our skills is increasing and therefore, we must use a demo contest well. and with the contest of the skills of our trading demo will increase

Maybe one weakness learning in contest demo is usually trader use big lot size as maximum lot size according rules contest, it will not good to learn how to safe trade, and in demo as trader relying with analysis, still good to learning how to analyze the market but less useful to learn money management

Demo contest is something very special for beginners because that’s how we can practice yet not get bored, it is a big problem with many newbies that they often get bored with demo and that’s why they shift working into real, but thanks to this demo contest option, it’s now ever easier to learn and have chance to earn (win) prizes as well, it’s something very good and just what newbies wishes for especially like me. I get plenty of help with OctaFX broker since they are having plenty of demo contests like cTrader, Southampton and Champion, so it’s awesome to be part of their company and able to gain so much benefit especially in terms of prizes through these contests.

@Norm o,what you are saying is really truth demo contest is very helpful when you start trading the demo contest will help you build up your personal skills this is good and vital we need more knowledge to succeed in this business and demo is the right place

@skyrock Demo contest brough 2 things, first experience second the chance to grab prize. The prize is up to the people while experience is different issue since even without demo contest, a trader able to get more experience and become a better trader in demo account. So far I don't see much problem with someone who do demo contest, I just see more benefit from it.

@Norm o,what you are saying is really truth demo contest is very helpful when you start trading the demo contest will help you build up your personal skills this is good and vital we need more knowledge to succeed in this business and demo is the right place

Absolutely, it’s obvious that demo account is everyone’s first requirement, but this isn’t anyone’s first wish and that’s where it’s harder to manage, but thanks to demo contest options, it’s not much to worry for us with been able to participate on there and practice just like we normally do, but there is always extra motivation up there due to the prizes and when you connect it to broker like OctaFX which is offering unlimited prizes to be won with their Southampton Supreme demo contest, it’s amazing with been just 90 minutes happening every Monday, it’s so unique that you got to just love it and that’s where it’s amongst the best there is and something that helps us massively.

contest demo account is very useful for traders because by using the demo account it will allow us to improve the skills well. besides improving skills with both the demo account is also likely to be able to get the opportunity to get a gift to be able to get capital for trading

Take part in contest is good for trader to learn and test certain system trading, like as if trader want to test martingale system trading hence they also can used this strategy on demo contest because it will free from the risk although get failure, but if become winner hence they can talk about success story using martingale system trading

Martingale? In demo account everyone can use any strategy they want, some people prefer scalping while the others prefer swing. Some people have their own preference which is unique than others, and this is contest . It is all about someone who can make more profits, so use all your legal strategy and maximize the profit as much as you can.

Take part in contest is good for trader to learn and test certain system trading, like as if trader want to test martingale system trading hence they also can used this strategy on demo contest because it will free from the risk although get failure, but if become winner hence they can talk about success story using martingale system trading

Contest will be make us be able to earn more profit. We can hone our skills. And make sure we make our experience as lesson to make us be better.  A proffesional trader also experienced it, they also learn about forex trading first.

with learning and gradually utilizing a demo account so many benefits that we can get, including the contest because the average does on a demo account as well so traders should be able to put the correct strategy

learning should be done gradually and therefore, we can start trading with a demo account gradually and therefore we should be able to use a demo account with either. And we could use the capital in accordance with our capabilities well

And therefore you should know that the you don't have to spend your time in demo account forever, there is once where you should prove yourself. Demo contest is fine but real account show you the real pain of losing money and how to control your emotion so you don't have avenge your own loss later since avenge only means destruction.

Nothing is really better than been part of demo contest, I believe if we want to be successful than we need to practice and with such stuff, it’s fascinating, but pause it. I was thinking that way, but ever since I joined up FreshForex with their offers like 1000 USD no deposit bonus, I forgot about demo contest and I prefer that any day!

To be honest, I believe it’s not like if we do demo then we can’t do real, it’s possible to do both alongside each order, so that’s why we shouldn’t be wasting thinking about doing demo now and then real, it can easily be done together. If we have learned well then we can start up real account, but still demo is not something you need to leave since it always help up with performance and help us get rid of those tiny mistakes. I love demo contest because it just adds extra bit to things for me, it’s ever easy with broker like OctaFX since they are all very special having mind blowing conditions including lowest spread from 0.1 pips to high leverage up to 1.500 plus there is also powerful rebate that gives 50% back on all trading orders.

Trader must capitalize on contest demo, because it might become a means of learning in enhancing the ability of traders. In addition, if the trader able run it earnestly and the maximum, it will be a chance to get a reward from the broker. Trader able follow the contest demo of FBS

If any trader they willingly to take part in demo contest this is also as one great opportunity to get prize, but this might not good to learn about money management and risk management because usually in contest only relying from skill to analize the trend which in trading might trader will use bigger lot size that allowed to making huge profit

It is a good things too, maybe it is not 100% emulate what you feel in real account but there is some sense of it. Not to mention your challenge here is to make much money or profits. The good thing is that you also indirectly learn how to control your money so you won't suffer much but able to gain bigger profits.

• 3 months later...

It is a good things too, maybe it is not 100% emulate what you feel in real account but there is some sense of it. Not to mention your challenge here is to make much money or profits. The good thing is that you also indirectly learn how to control your money so you won't suffer much but able to gain bigger profits.

good walking her trading is depending on the capabilities that we have wanted a bit of capital that we spend with us can manage our money properly it will last and can be a maximum of trading with a profit, but if on the contrary we can not properly manage large capital also will be very difficult and could face bankruptcy, so in essence we have to understand money management and risk management well with perfect

Yes will possible start using huge capital but get fail in trading, so I think will better if any trader spent time first to learn how to manage money in forex market using demo account which if they can learn seriously hence it will good become early preparation before start in real account, keep discipline will help us to making money

Yes will possible start using huge capital but get fail in trading, so I think will better if any trader spent time first to learn how to manage money in forex market using demo account which if they can learn seriously hence it will good become early preparation before start in real account, keep discipline will help us to making money

because to be able to manage trading well we can do by using a demo account, that is by understanding the various ways to be able to manage the financial us properly, such as by using the application of MM and RM because that way we can easily to be able to manage our finances well and could minimize losses to the maximum

In my opinion demo contests can be helpful in learning forex and "demo to real contest" can be helpful in earning some extra cash through this contest.

demo or demo account contests both we can follow, but if you want to learn to move in a real account then do not ever follow the way in the demo trading contest will be very different due to execution