Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum Sponsored By Coinexpro.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Secure-Investment

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Demo account Contest

• Please log in to reply
256 replies to this topic

zeeshan143

zeeshan143

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 48 posts
dear
:P  :P every one have to use demo if they want to earn profit in forex work we have to learn its basic then we can earn profit on daily base.if we use demo then we learn different skills about the froex,in forex each trader have to learn its different skills to get huge profit while making trade 

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

dear
:P  :P every one have to use demo if they want to earn profit in forex work we have to learn its basic then we can earn profit on daily base.if we use demo then we learn different skills about the froex,in forex each trader have to learn its different skills to get huge profit while making trade 

Demo account will help to teach us how to trade in forex. We can use small amount to hone skill in managing money although we can set capital for trading as we wish when we use demo account

kaito kid

kaito kid

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,124 posts

Demo contest helped traders learn this business quickly they do trading in managed , planned and disciplines way in competition. They had no fear of loosing their own money . virtual money can give them good start up for real trading.When they win they try best for next time they can use earned amount in real trading.

CahCuncun

CahCuncun

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts

contest demo account is very important in forex, because the contest maak demo account we will be able to improve trading skills. but if there is no contest demo account we can use a demo account to improve trading skills with good

Be more than a trader, be a TenkoTrader

skyrock

skyrock

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 499 posts
Without the demo account I dont think so many traders will be able to gain their desire amount of success so its very important that we trader need to always try and trade with good knowledge and strong skills in the forex market

uncle gober

uncle gober

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,159 posts

Demo account should be able to improve the skills that the trader is able to trade properly in the real account. with a variety of exciting prizes, contest demo account was followed by many traders that makes the opportunity to practice and compete. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,032 posts

Experience and practice always matters for not only new traders but for experienced traders. If we have much knowledge then we can able to make a good trading system and by such system we can maximize our profits and minimize our losses so hard work is key here.we can try the demo contest account in my broker also to advance

In demo contest anyone can compete against each other, traders with no skill, less skills, or even traders that still climbing to the top. Also i think with demo contest newbie will has experience and feeling of what is trade in real account since it contains some similiarities.

Andy

Andy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Learning should be the first priority and that is why demo account is so important but at same time it is extremely boring too, so that is why demo contest account is so popular, as not only we get the priority completed but also have great chance of making great prize money especially with OctaFX broker, which has prize up to 1000 USD for their demo contest Champion and also they have another contest cTrader where we can win up to 500 USD prize money and best thing is that is a weekly contest so we can try our luck regularly.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,032 posts

Learning should be the first priority and that is why demo account is so important but at same time it is extremely boring too, so that is why demo contest account is so popular, as not only we get the priority completed but also have great chance of making great prize money especially with OctaFX broker, which has prize up to 1000 USD for their demo contest Champion and also they have another contest cTrader where we can win up to 500 USD prize money and best thing is that is a weekly contest so we can try our luck regularly.

It is boring because traders cannot earn anything there, they only gain experience and also virtual profit if they win or virtual loss if they loss there, I think this demo account only motivate newbies or people who use demo account to keep trade and use that, also demo account has real prize, right?

my forex

my forex

Banned

• Banned
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts

dear

lll

Marthur Sagar

Marthur Sagar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

It is so lovely to have contest, it should never be limited to just demo, but it is even better to have real account contest, as many times when we have our money on the line we are able to performance much better and even at times able to win. I started my career with demo contest with OctaFX, but now things have changed.

I have now just the most amazing contest in the world by OctaFX, it is their Supercharged real account contest where we are able to win amazing prizes like Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo, Renault Twizy and many amazing other prizes, so really having our own investment plus with these kind of benefits what else can be there to motivate anyone?

boltushkin

boltushkin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 107 posts

Yeah demo account is very important for tenderfoot. It will help him to learn basics and will assist him during development of his trading career. My first and current demo is Hotforex, I trade with them about 2 years and quite contented with the quality of services they offer

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,032 posts

It is so lovely to have contest, it should never be limited to just demo, but it is even better to have real account contest, as many times when we have our money on the line we are able to performance much better and even at times able to win. I started my career with demo contest with OctaFX, but now things have changed.

I have now just the most amazing contest in the world by OctaFX, it is their Supercharged real account contest where we are able to win amazing prizes like Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo, Renault Twizy and many amazing other prizes, so really having our own investment plus with these kind of benefits what else can be there to motivate anyone?

I think that is should be like that, because demo account users does not have any chance to earn money from their account, and only with this contest people can earn money through their demo account. One more thing, the price is also bigger.

jamante

jamante

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

this might be worth looking at, a newly launched demo contest for those interested, best of luck people. https://www.hotforex...tournament.html

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 6,032 posts

One feature that is quite good in several brokers I've ever played is forex demo contest cup, this feature helps traders to be better especially for the newbie who just start their business, with this they also can earn money without fear of losing and can trade with optimal.

surya77

surya77

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 244 posts

demo account is a good place for we to learning and practice more how to trading include analysis and manage the investment, so demo account is a good place for it.

budado

budado

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 7,099 posts

Right now I think the best demo contest is in Mayzus. Its a weekly contest and the good thing is the first price is 1,000 dollars. I don't know how many do practice and trade in demo account but just imagine earning 1,000 dollars a month by just winning in a contest every month. I am sure I will be  big earner online. How I wish I can earn that much each month.

jamante

jamante

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 137 posts

demo contest are good, exciting. and every body have an equal chance to win though not every one winds. 

Andy

Andy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 69 posts

Demo trading contest is best for all, if I am be to like an expert and I see trading contest with high prizes then I would love to participate there especially been an expert. My chances would improve so much more while yes for a newbie it can be taken as alternative to ordinary demo account where we get lazy or bored due to no rewards at all but at the same time we have to be careful in not gambling but try to win the contest by proper method and strategy.

aliforex

aliforex

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,003 posts

Demo trading contest is best for all, if I am be to like an expert and I see trading contest with high prizes then I would love to participate there especially been an expert. My chances would improve so much more while yes for a newbie it can be taken as alternative to ordinary demo account where we get lazy or bored due to no rewards at all but at the same time we have to be careful in not gambling but try to win the contest by proper method and strategy.

Demo trading will teach us how to trade in forex without risking money. That's why we must try to maximize demo account as well as possible. From demo trading, we will get experience to make us be more ready when trading.