Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Demo account Contest

Demo account should be able to improve the skills that the trader is able to trade properly in the real account. with a variety of exciting prizes, contest demo account was followed by many traders that makes the opportunity to practice and compete. Currently I am participating in Armada Markets demo contest and link

• 3 weeks later...

Experience and practice always matters for not only new traders but for experienced traders. If we have much knowledge then we can able to make a good trading system and by such system we can maximize our profits and minimize our losses so hard work is key here.we can try the demo contest account in my broker also to advance

In demo contest anyone can compete against each other, traders with no skill, less skills, or even traders that still climbing to the top. Also i think with demo contest newbie will has experience and feeling of what is trade in real account since it contains some similiarities.

Learning should be the first priority and that is why demo account is so important but at same time it is extremely boring too, so that is why demo contest account is so popular, as not only we get the priority completed but also have great chance of making great prize money especially with OctaFX broker, which has prize up to 1000 USD for their demo contest Champion and also they have another contest cTrader where we can win up to 500 USD prize money and best thing is that is a weekly contest so we can try our luck regularly.

Learning should be the first priority and that is why demo account is so important but at same time it is extremely boring too, so that is why demo contest account is so popular, as not only we get the priority completed but also have great chance of making great prize money especially with OctaFX broker, which has prize up to 1000 USD for their demo contest Champion and also they have another contest cTrader where we can win up to 500 USD prize money and best thing is that is a weekly contest so we can try our luck regularly.

It is boring because traders cannot earn anything there, they only gain experience and also virtual profit if they win or virtual loss if they loss there, I think this demo account only motivate newbies or people who use demo account to keep trade and use that, also demo account has real prize, right?

dear
:P  :P every one have to use demo if they want to earn profit in forex work we have to learn its basic then we can earn profit on daily base.if we use demo then we learn different skills about the froex,in forex each trader have to learn its different skills to get huge profit while making trade 

lll

• 4 weeks later...

It is so lovely to have contest, it should never be limited to just demo, but it is even better to have real account contest, as many times when we have our money on the line we are able to performance much better and even at times able to win. I started my career with demo contest with OctaFX, but now things have changed.

I have now just the most amazing contest in the world by OctaFX, it is their Supercharged real account contest where we are able to win amazing prizes like Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo, Renault Twizy and many amazing other prizes, so really having our own investment plus with these kind of benefits what else can be there to motivate anyone?

It is so lovely to have contest, it should never be limited to just demo, but it is even better to have real account contest, as many times when we have our money on the line we are able to performance much better and even at times able to win. I started my career with demo contest with OctaFX, but now things have changed.

I have now just the most amazing contest in the world by OctaFX, it is their Supercharged real account contest where we are able to win amazing prizes like Tesla Model S, Smart Fortwo, Renault Twizy and many amazing other prizes, so really having our own investment plus with these kind of benefits what else can be there to motivate anyone?

I think that is should be like that, because demo account users does not have any chance to earn money from their account, and only with this contest people can earn money through their demo account. One more thing, the price is also bigger.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Right now I think the best demo contest is in Mayzus. Its a weekly contest and the good thing is the first price is 1,000 dollars. I don't know how many do practice and trade in demo account but just imagine earning 1,000 dollars a month by just winning in a contest every month. I am sure I will be  big earner online. How I wish I can earn that much each month.

Demo trading contest is best for all, if I am be to like an expert and I see trading contest with high prizes then I would love to participate there especially been an expert. My chances would improve so much more while yes for a newbie it can be taken as alternative to ordinary demo account where we get lazy or bored due to no rewards at all but at the same time we have to be careful in not gambling but try to win the contest by proper method and strategy.

Demo trading contest is best for all, if I am be to like an expert and I see trading contest with high prizes then I would love to participate there especially been an expert. My chances would improve so much more while yes for a newbie it can be taken as alternative to ordinary demo account where we get lazy or bored due to no rewards at all but at the same time we have to be careful in not gambling but try to win the contest by proper method and strategy.

Demo trading will teach us how to trade in forex without risking money. That's why we must try to maximize demo account as well as possible. From demo trading, we will get experience to make us be more ready when trading.

• 2 weeks later...

This is not a win win solution dude, so i cannot say that is as the best, but for newbie this is a good deal to see how good they are compared to the other traders, also in demo contest up to the third best usually get some nice sum of money as the prize.

• 3 months later...

@uncle gober: Demo account for sure is able to improve a trader skills  unless they take that account just for nothing. The only one thing that maybe has less impact to a trader's improvement is their emotion control, some traders find demo account less challenging so it may hinder their emotion control.

• 4 weeks later...

I see demo contest as the place for even newbie to making some bucks by competition without afraid of losing the real money, it is good as the first test of how good a trader when it comes to trade and as the proof of students to their mentor.

I see demo contest as the place for even newbie to making some bucks by competition without afraid of losing the real money, it is good as the first test of how good a trader when it comes to trade and as the proof of students to their mentor.

There are those who can make something good from Forex and they will be able to have a better knowledge and understanding of what they want to achieve in Forex. It is a matter of knowing what you can get from it and also being able to get that because that is what is of utmost importance and Demo contests can propel your trading capital once you win.

• 10 months later...
The contest is helping traders to benefit especially if used are real account. But for be successful trader does not only rely on the ability of analysis and indicator but require the concept of trading with the correct money management. Now, Trader can use a demo account contests like Forex demo contest weekly are held by TICKMILL for maximize they skill 

how we can be successful in forex trading? of course we should have increasing trading skills, success in forex is not as easy as we thought. to be successful we need to have good trading skills. for that we need to improve the ability trading. Follow the demo contest can improve trading skills

I think demo contest still attract many trader to take part in contest, also many expert trader also they can take part because usually demo contest offer prize that attract many trader to joiend, with free risk but having opportunity to get real prize that can use later in real account as capital

Demo is not something that we have choice of not going with, it’s something which is absolutely necessary and the quicker we’re going to understand this, the more chance of getting success we have, but one thing is also obvious that human’s nature is something which won’t allow him/her to work on demo for too long with motivation, so that’s why demo contest is the best solution, it’s a way where we can fill in the requirement like in demo, but the greatest benefit is that we can also win some serious prizes, so that’s why it’s so much more preferred. I love working with OctaFX broker on their demo contest especially cTrader, it’s weekly based with 400 USD prize, so that’s why it’s so good!