Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Turn your $5 to $8 in 2-9 days with ShowYourLinks

kympax

b1.jpg

ShowYourLinks is a fully automated advertising and income generating program established for advertisers to advertise their business opportunity to the world. ShowYourLinks is NOT a get rich quick program, but a dual purpose site with the vision to enhance the online advertising industry.

NO SPONSORING NEEDED 

NO DAILY SURFING REQUIRED 

100% OF PROFITS SHARED WITH MEMBERS 

NO FANCY BOARDS OR CYCLERS TO GO THROUGH 

GENEROUS COMMISSIONS IF YOU DECIDE TO REFER OTHERS

4 Simple Steps to Profit in ShowYourLinks

1. Join ShowYourLinks and purchase 1 adpack (costs $5) from your out-of-pocket money. Please use a Gmail address when registering. Please remember to confirm the email sent to your Gmail address. Also check your Spam folder, as Google may have put your ShowYourLinks email confirmation there.

2. Wait for 2 - 9 days for your $5 to become $8. Every adpack purchased has a profit of $3. Every day, you'll receive a percentage of the adpack until it matures at $8.

3. VERY IMPORTANT: When your $5 becomes $8, withdraw to your payment processor (for example, Paypal), and then re-invest the $5 again to buy another adpack. You can keep the $3 profit for yourself. Additional information on why this is important is explained in FAQ #5 below.

4. Rinse and repeat. When you reach $8 again, do step #3 and purchase another adpack, and as you compound, you can purchase more and earn more.

(Optional) If you decide to invite others and have them register under your link, you will receive commissions. On every adpack purchase of your referrals, you will receive 10% of $5 (or $0.50) for your Level 1 referrals (those who signed up under your link) and 5% of $5 (or $0.25) for your Level 2 referrals (those who signed up under your referrals' link). Again, you will receive these commissions on EVERY adpack purchase of your referrals.

Note: Your Paypal account should be verified when purchasing adpacks in ShowYourLinks.

Currently, there is a maximum limit of 100 adpacks per member, but by September 1, they will make it 200 adpacks per member.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

1. How do I make a profit with ShowYourLinks?

All you need to do is purchase 1 adpack for $5. This will give you a percentage of every purchase made after that until your share matures at $8. 

You can also earn by referring new advertisers to our program, as this will pay you a total of 15% commissions 2 levels down -- it pays to promote!

2. Do I have to pay to join ShowYourLinks?

No you don't have to, you can join for free and still receive up to 15% commissions of every member's purchase that you personally sponsor into ShowYourLinks. But it is recommended to take advantage of the adpacks which will give you a $3 profit per adpack. This alone can earn you a lot even without referring others. You do have to confirm your account after registering through the confirmation link sent to your Gmail account. All accounts not verified within a 12-hour time frame will be removed.

3. Which payment processors do you accept?

ShowYourLinks accepts Paypal, Perfect Money, Payza and SolidTrustPay (your Paypal account should be verified to be able to purchase adpacks).

4. I have paid but my purchased adpacks aren't showing.

Please allow up to 8 hours for approval as the admin tries to have a life too sometimes. If after that time your purchased adpacks are still not showing, send them an email with your username and proof of payment.

5. Why do I still have to withdraw my earnings to my payment processor before re-investing? Why can't I just use my account balance earnings to re-invest?

When you repurchase using your account earnings, there is no new money entering the program. You are basically "recycling", meaning the money just circles back and forth. This creates debt for the program and makes it longer for you to earn your $8.

Whereas, when you withdraw your $8 to your payment processor and reinvest it to purchase another adpack, the system sees it as a fresh fund and new money is entered into the system, thereby giving additional funds which will be distributed to members as their earnings. So all members will be happy because they will all earn fast. That is why it is VERY IMPORTANT that you withdraw first your earnings before re-investing them again. Don't worry, the withdrawal time never exceeds more than a day -- usually, it'll just be a few minutes or a few hours before your requested withdrawal arrives.

6. Are the earnings slowing down?

While it may seem that eanings are a little slower at times, there are 2 things that you have to keep in mind: 

- The more adpacks are purchased, the more adpacks share in the earnings until such time that those adpacks mature. 

- Obviously there are no payment approvals while the ShowYourLinks admin is asleep or otherwise not able to attend to his computer. So when there are a lot of transactions to be approved, you will see a sudden 'spike' in earnings and very little at other times. This is perfectly normal and will continue in the month ahead!

7. How will I get paid?

Once your account balance reaches $8 you can request a withdrawal of earnings from within your members area. Please note: The first $80 (your first 10 Ad-Packs) of your earnings you can withdraw in full. ANY payouts therafter, ShowYourLinks will deduct 10% to ensure the ongoing sustainability of the program. Those funds will be strictly used for purchasing admin adpacks ONLY! There are NO referral fees for those and ALL earnings from those adpacks will be re-invested as well -- so you can earn even faster!

8. When will I get paid?

We pay out within 2 days after receiving your request, only 1 payout request per person will be done! (But really, within the same day, you should receive your requested withdrawal.)

9. Do I have to advertise?

In order to guarantee fast returns, we obviously rely on our members to help spread the word by advertising our banners and/or their referral link! 

The more people promote, the more new members will come aboard and help giving everybody much faster returns. It's not required, but it's highly recommended.

10. Is ShowYourLinks legal?

Every program that offers a service and/or product is considered legal. For every ad share that you purchase, you will receive 10,000 banner credits and 10,000 text ad credits to advertise your business opportunity throughout our site! We also have some member rewards to use at your discretion.

11. What about refunds?

Due to the REAL TIME earnings nature of our program there can be NO REFUNDS after your payment. Every time an advertising pack is purchased, members are getting paid instantly. Keep this in mind before making your purchase.

Warning: Anybody that opens a payment dispute via Paypal without contacting the ShowYourLinks admin first will have their account and all earnings deleted instantly! ShowYourLinks will do everything they can to help you as long as you give them a chance to do so!

12. Is ShowYourLinks sustainable?

In theory YES, however, that does depend to some extent on our members as well. 

ShowYourLinks recommends to work with a very simple, yet effective strategy: Withdraw your earnings to your payment processor, then re-invest to buy another adpack! In addition, once you have withdrawn your first $80, they will deduct 10% from all future withdrawals. Those funds will be used for the purchase of additional adpacks only.

[Credits to : Aeorith]

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...