Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

dublintrade - dublintrade.biz

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Dublintrade.biz is a global multi-strategy hedge fund providing investors with an attractive level of income together with the potential for capital and income growth. Our philosophy is to invest in strategies that offer the most attractive risk-adjusted returns. We follow a process based on a collaborative multi-disciplinary approach that is focused on fundamental research, quantitative analysis and proven investment expertise. Dublintrade.biz unique investment program gives general public opportunity to invest in a high yield market. Our minimum size of investment makes our investment offer affordable for most internet users all over the world.

Plan:

200% AFTER 1 DAY
Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)
Plan 2 $50 - $1,000 200.00

Payment Processor : Perfect Money,EGO,PAYEER

The admin spent so much on the site but I wonder why he has made the plans to be like this. I can see that the site is secured. 5% hourly for 30 hours can never be achieved and at the same time 200% after 1 day doesn't make any sense to me. Minimum spend is also too high,that will make the small investors not to be able to invest in the program.

The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U7882962->U1235766. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to F-Monitor.ru from Dublintrade.biz.. Date: 10:56 15.08.14. Batch: 65831506.

The amount of 1 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U7882962->U1235766. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to F-Monitor.ru from Dublintrade.biz.. Date: 11:03 15.08.14. Batch: 65832263.