Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

2fxltd - 2fxltd.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

2FX Ltd is an independent investment platform, created by qualified traders and financial analysts, specialized in trading securities with years of extensive experience and huge ambitions. Striving to minimize the investment risks of our clients and offering the best options the capital market has to offer, we are committed to provide competitive interest rates for a range of investment options, meeting the investment needs and exceeding expectations of our investors. 2FX Ltd experts have developed successful trading schemes involving advanced trading technology that already proved their efficiency in maintaining high interest rates for our clients. Members of the 2FX Ltd team are dedicated to offering our customers outstanding customer service and professional support. Our individual attention to the needs of every single investor helps our clients to achieve their financial security. Comprehensive approach and analytical skills of our experts help us to provide our clients with qualified finance and investment advice, innovative business solutions and excellent results.

Plan:

Daily profit: 8%
Duration: 25 calendar days
Payouts: 7 days per week
Total profit: 100%
Total ROI(including principal): 200%

Accepted: PM, EgoPay, Payeer

I think I liked every thing about this program,the admin is using a goldcoders script,there is SSL encryption on the site,the roi offered look so lucrative but the earlier the better we can make profits from the program.

I am in

DEPOSIT

The amount of 5 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3446025->U4024539. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to 2FX Ltd User Hadg33.. Date: 16:34 08.08.14. Batch: 65299375.