Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

OILPLANET - oilplanet.net

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

OIL PLANET INC. is an innovative investment company with a fresh new approach to both traditional and emerging markets. The company has created a highly diversified portfolio which presents the perfect balance between the current return on investment and future growth. OIL PLANET INC. focuses on the main investment area: Alternative Energy. We have created a diversified portfolio that combines income-generating and growth opportunities. By striking the right balance, we ensure short-term success and future development.

Plan:

125% after 1 day, 190% after 3 days, 500% after 10 days, 1400% after 25 days, 1800% after 20 days, 2440% after 40 days

Payment Processor : Perfect Money, Payeer, Egopay, BTC

The admin of the site used a very simple template which I so much like. This is an after 1 day program,I would have love to invest in it but I don't have the minimum spend. I checked there rate us page and I found out that so many hyip monitors invested in the program. The current status of the program is WAITING but I think the status world change any time soon.