Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Using satisfaction

jh790718

You should not think about how you are going to make profit with that eight dollar fast. What you should think of is a way that you can be able to maintain that account because eight dollar is a very small amount of money and it will not be hard for you to lose it if you don't work hard to maintain it.

Satisfaction is good but that is when we have made good profit from Forex. It w trader feels satisfied, at least, it wouldn't make him greedy and that is one thing everyone should always understand. Forex is a business where we need to understand the principles of making money in it and not treating it with greed.

• 4 weeks later...

now I am satisfied with instaforex. brokers that provide satisfaction will help us to be able to trade with a maximum. which makes me satisfied with instaforex is because the maximum service and moreover I can get a bonus post, so to   trading  we do not need money

People should not think about how you are going to make profit with that 10 dollers fast. Satisfaction with forex will be very benefit for us , brokers are able to provide the satisfaction should we choose . Satisfaction is a good but when we had make good profit from forex is a business where we need to understand the principles of making money in it and not treating it with greed.

• 3 months later...

if we are use proper analysis and read circumstances appropriately, we are has chance to make profits and stand sustainable. however, do not rush, make sure that trade at the best timing. no good result will come by being haste, remain patient and stand conservative. that is the best option.

Opened a $8 account, did not think of speed is good oh, also lower the transaction cost, keep well. Is personal name technology is too bad

Opening $8 account is not a big deal to me, as long as you have capability to survive and increase your total equity to higher rates. If you miss this capability then it is useless, but if you have more capital than that, you can use it for better purpose and doubled your capital.

majority traders has no good understanding since they are take no learning. unable to make profits and they are disappoint. basically, if we are struggle still, our duty is to take learning and training, hone trading skills which enabling us able to perform proper analysis.

trading with small capital is not a big problem as long as we can manage it well. therefore we need to continue to improve trading skills were good so we have capital will be maximized with either

I think this is not about satisfaction, i actually does not understand what TS means by this but if i can assume this thing, it seems that TS seems satisfy with his nano/small account to trade and gain significant income from it. I could said it is confidence which i hope does not turn into over one, since confidence helps traders to sustain their performance.

• 3 years later...

Foreign currency exchange trading can receive assistance from their broker in the terms of transaction costs. A forex trader requires choosing a broker which can afford him competitively lower expense trading package. Again, if you are intending to earn money from short term trading strategies, you must pick a medium which will provide you lower spread and easy transaction services. Thereby it is essential to decide on brokers after analyzing all things.

Why would you want to use satisfaction? People are trying to rise their target so it could reach higher state like many traders did, I think satisfaction at forex is not proper at least to certain extent. As long as you feel satisfy it is hard to advance your trading's result.

Very well said. Satisfaction means the trader is getting settled with what he is earning. If a trader has achieved his or her long term financial target then it is another thing.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...