Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Android/IOS/PC - Get Paid by Playing

esequel

Payment:

they pay about 1 week max upon request (they will review first if you cheated)

But mostly they pay Instantly, just takes some hours

Current Status (as of July 9, 2014): still paying

Payment Proof (almost 10$ a day):

348r76b.jpg

Description:

***Peko requires you to login using your Facebook account
to provide a secure environment to all users.***

Peko pays you to play!
Connect with friends - new & old - using peko to play games and get cash!
Peko's map and radar functions help you track down people in your area to peko! Once they return your peko, it's game time! Play the game to earn points that you can redeem for CASH!
Peko is free and simple to use. Join now to discover new surprises in your everyday life!
We are providing a brand new style of social network and way to communicate with friends. It's free to use and you can make cash! Peko is supported by advertisements and other services.
If you love Peko, share the fun! Tell your friends and family to start peko-ing too!

How To Install:
For Android
1. Install Peko. Download Peko v2.2.apk here
2. Now Open Peko App And Connect To Facebook

Use This code If Asked: HTBPlbR9
Note: You will be asked for the code only ONCE and that's when you first log-in.
If you skip it, it will be gone forever.
Using a code will give you 5,000 starting points so it is recommended to not skip it, use my code above.

For PC
2. Then Follow Instructions For Android Above

For IOS
Note: for US users, proceed to step 4
1. Open SurfEasyVpn And Connect To US IP - download here
2. Create US Apple ID Click Here For Instructions, Use Google Po For US addresses
3. On IOS Device Add The Account You Created
5. Use the code above to get 5,000 starting points
For other countries: you can Turn Off SurfEasyVpn After Install

How to Play:
Once you get into the app, all you need is to find people and 'Peko' them which is like a poke. If they 'Peko' you back, you and the person you 'Peko-ed' get to play a game to score points. You score points by dropping the ball in the slots (blue, green, and gold). The amount of points you get will be shared with the other person, and he/she will share his points back with you. When you hit the gold slot, you get a massive amount of points and get to play the jackpot where you can win up to 100,000 points! You get 10 pekos at the start, with 1 peko recharging every hour.

Now here's the trick to help you earn money faster.

(If you do it right and master the technique, you can earn 10$ a day.)

GOLD Trick:
See immediately the location of GOLD slot and determine the speed of roulette.
-When the GOLD slot is at 12 o'clock position drop the ball using low power.
-When the GOLD slot is located at 10:30 - 11 o'clock position, Drop the ball at its lowest power.
-When the GOLD slot is at 6 o'clock position, drop the ball using full power.

ON JACKPOT!
1. Mid-left-right sequence. Press buttons fast consecutively.
2. Right-Mid-Left sequence. Press buttons with .05 seconds interval.
3. Left-mid-right sequence. Press buttons left-right fast then a little delay on right button.
NOTE: YOU HAVE TO BE OBSERVANT. If in your first three tries a method you use doesn't get you pair, switch to other methods on your 4th to last try. But if you get pair and you see the green lndicator, it means you are using the right method to win that jackpot. All you need to do is get the right timing.

and last but not the least, there's an exploit / 3rd party tricks that I'm using and yes I still get paid they don't know it. Of course I won't easily include it here cuz If I do, It might become easily detected. The only way I can share it to you is by Private Message  :)
Note: Do not use any cheat! (they won't pay you and they will ban you)