Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Stacapin - Stacapin.com

xetang

Stable Capital Investments is a fresh an innovative investment company with a fresh new approach to both traditional and emerging markets. The company has created a highly diversified portfolio which presents the perfect balance between the current return on investment and future growth. Stable Capital Investments focuses on two main investment areas: Alternative Energy Stocks and Forex Trading. We have created a diversified portfolio that combines income-generating and growth opportunities. By striking the right balance, we ensure short-term success and future development.

stacapin468.gif

Investment Plan - 15 days
Plan     Amount Spent ($)     Daily Profit (%)
Plan 1     $5 - $1,000     8.00
Plan 2     $1,001 - $4,000     8.20
Plan 3     $4,001 - $12,000     8.60

SSL Encryption
DDos Protection
Licensed Script
Registrar    ENOM, INC.
Created    2014-07-07
Expire    2015-07-07
NS    CLOUD1.GENIUSGUARD.COM CLOUD2.GENIUSGUARD.COM CLOUD3.GENIUSGUARD.COM
CLOUD4.GENIUSGUARD.COM CLOUD1.GENIUSGUARD.COM CLOUD2.GENIUS

Accept: PM, EG, Payeer, Bitcoin

Join here: https://stacapin.com/

stacapin728.gif

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the program has a low interest rate but once that they are paying there member well i think that it will not be a problem to me so if i which to invest i will invset.

The program looks so good but the problem I am having with the program is that I can't access it with https but if I should try with http,the site loads perfectly. I think there support is very bad,I sent them a aticket yesterday and up till now my ticket hasn't been responded to.

I am really angry with the admin of this program,if he had responded to my PM since the day I sent him a PM,I would have almost BEPed by now,I saw a monitor that is ready to pay me RCB of half the amount of my invest. Anyway,I will just watch the project till it fades.

Paying

The amount of 0.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5199701->U5430333. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HotHyipsMonitor from stacapin.com.. Date: 18:34 18.07.14. Batch: 63562487.

The amount of 0.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5199701->U5430333. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HotHyipsMonitor from stacapin.com.. Date: 18:24 19.07.14. Batch: 63629204.

paying13.png

The amount of 0.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5199701->U5430333. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HotHyipsMonitor from stacapin.com.. Date: 20:54 20.07.14. Batch: 63700503.

The amount of 0.8 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U5199701->U5430333. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to HotHyipsMonitor from stacapin.com.. Date: 20:09 21.07.14. Batch: 63779481.

STACAPIN had a problem with there Perfect Money API payment yesterday,I think the admin was processing payments manually for sometime. In about 3 hout 3 hours later,the admin sent a newsletter to investors that the issue has been solved,so payments are back to instant. I thought that issue will destroy the whole program.