Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

coinsfive - coinsfive.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

CoinsFive.com is a new dawn of investment. As with the help of this project a person, who didn’t even think of it before, will be able to make money. Having started working with us, you can receive from 1 to 3 % of profit per day, and in short term you will be able to multiply your finances many times! And you can achieve all that while performing only the simplest algorithm of actions.

Plan:

1% daily for 15 days
1.5% daily for 30 days
2% daily for 60 days

Accept: PM, EgoPay

the daily interest of the program is too low for me so i which that they will increase it for we to be able to deposite on it and also i hope that they will be paying well.

The daily interest is not that low,1% daily for 15 days looks good,this will really make the admin to be able to pay for a long time but the risk involved in this type of a program is,you can't get to BEP during the duration of the program. Even with RCB and the program goes scam without completing a round,that means you are in 100% loss. Anyway,I am not interested in this type of a short term hyip program.