Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BTCCircle - btccircle.com

kympax

This is just a newly released ptc site which pays in btc. If you joined PTCircle, then you will be familiar with this new site.

banner1.png

Register Now

NOTE: The site is still in beta stage, so you might start earning soon. Right now, the only way to register is through a referral link,

so i'm asking you to please register under my link (registration is free). If the site goes to it's full operation, we are guaranteed 15 ad

clicks daily with up to 11 ubtc per click.

How sure are you about this site is it geuine

What an aggressive statement from you. No one can tell whether this website is genuine or not because it is still in beta mode, meaning to say it has not officially launched yet. We have to wait for the website to be officially launched 1st and see if it does pay anyone or not. You can always wait until someone got paid and show payment proof 1st before deciding whether to join or not

@Thayungsta

I cannot guarantee that the site is true because it is still in its beta stage, it doesn't even have ads to be clicked by the members but the admin of the site (i can't confirm if this is the same admin in PTCircle) says that the site will start its operation soon. 

Meanwhile, i found the opportunity to advertise this site because it currently only accepts members thru a referral that means those who want to join will register as your downline (registration is free by the way) and there's an ongoing contest of having the most direct referrals.