Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

gold-hyip - gold-hyip.com/forum

adil007

Well this is another awarding forum, the users here do not get paid for every post but every month top 10 posters get a dollar and every three months the top poster gets $10 from the admin.

I have joined the forum, the thing is simple they put in the hyips which they are monitoring and members can discuss them. For this the members get awarded each month. This is their first award.

Here is the link : http://gold-hyip.com/forum

• Downvote 1

I am a member of this forum but this forum is not a paid to post forum perse. The admin is looking for moderators so members of this forum can also apply for it. I have already applied and I think the admin will accept me as one of the moderators. The way I see the forum,if the forum gets advertisers the admin might turn it to a fully paid to post forum.

Well, even though the admin hasn't officially said so, I think he has plans for it and he is also planning it big as well. I also think that his continued absence for the past couple of days might just be due to his schedules. Let's see what he has for us as soon as he comes back online.

Yes,the admin said he would introduce more rewards. I guess admin is really working on the forum. Anyway,we still need more members in this forum,I don't why members hasn't joined this forum despite that the forum is paying high post rates. Well,I believe with time members will still join the forum since PTP is dying.

It's just a matter of time and as well, getting people informed. I know members would start coming with time and it will only take some motivation in the name of incentives. It seems a lot of people are not that interested in PTP works the way it used to be and that must be the reason some aren't coming up.

Well,I wouldn't know about that but what I feel is that the admin should try and add some other sections like forex to the forum. So many people don't know about hyips and those people might have checked the forum and left.

@hadg33 maybe you are right, I think that if admin does not want to add a forex section he should consider adding a payment processor section because that would be easier to handle as well in my view and would not lead to much post spamming as well.

That's correct,don't you feel that we should suggest that to him. Payment processor,Autosurf,MLM,Cycler section are to be added in the forum as well. The forum still looks empty as at this moment that I am making this post.

I think that might also be the more reason the forum isn't getting enough members. I haven't visited the forum for sometime now and don't think there are a lot of new posters registering there. He might even want to lower the rate of other sections and pay higher on the HYIP since it's a HYIP forum.

Well this is another awarding forum, the users here do not get paid for every post but every month top 10 posters get a dollar and every three months the top poster gets $10 from the admin.

I have joined the forum, the thing is simple they put in the hyips which they are monitoring and members can discuss them. For this the members get awarded each month. This is their first award.

Here is the link : http://gold-hyip.com/forum

So its seems this is a posting race in here. Its best if you are a hyip monitoring sites with lots of proof of payments to post in here. Or if you are going to be ultra active posting in here daily. But earning just 1 dollar a month? I guess if you post 50 post and earn 1 dollar then its just fine to me. But just imagine if you post 100 post and still end up not in top 10. Then for me its just a waste of time.

That post that you quoted was an old post,that was when the forum was launched. There has been update that the forum now pays 3 cents for a creating threads or making replies. I have a problem with this forum,I can access the site but I can't login to it. I have cleared cookies/history/cache etc but the problem persists.

Perhaps the problem is coming from just your own end. Personally, I can access it and also log in without any problems. Or perhaps, because I have been logged in and set to remember me is the reason I wasn't logged off. The admin doesn't seem to introduce something that would breed activities in the forum and it might hinder the speedy activity of the forum.

I can finally login to the site,it was when I received a personal message from the admin,I had to vies the message through the link that was sent to my GMAIL box before there room for me to login. I think the admin is planning to add more sections to the forum. I mean Forex,GPT,payment processors section etc. He said we mods should try and even contact them to come and promote in his forum.

I think this forum is going to sustain to be sincere all that you need is lets see some payment proof of this forum first when we see the payment proof I think we can be making post here for now am seriously scared to post here since its fresh forum

You don't need to be scared to post here,I am a moderator in the forum,if you make the right posts and you request for a payout,if you did not get I will pay you from my pocket. I have started posting in it and to be sincere with you,admin is really working on the site. Chat box has been added and some sections has been added to the forum as well,I mean sections like forex,got paid etc.

A lot of people are just waiting for the first person to get paid and if in any case someone does, most others would join. Well, a particular person must take the lead and I really don't understand why it's taking some, courage to join. Most probably, I will start posting there in the coming days.

The forum even though is new but admin seems determined because this is not just a forum but also mainly linked with an hyip monitor, so I do not think that admin would go away just like that as it would also affect the reputation of the main monitor as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Well,the truth is,the admin might disappear at any time but this admin doesn't look like the admin that will disappear. Look at the admin of PMF,he is a hyip monitor too,he just paid for one or twice and he disappeared. Anyway,I have requested for a payment request,let's see how fast the admin processes payment.