All Pips

summerjoy - summerjoy.net

monhyip.net

Start 24.06.14 [ SSL ][ AntiDDOS ][ Exclusive Script ][ Exclusive Design ]

Language versions:
Only Russian version

Support for the project:

Legend:

Summer Joy is a pure joy for an investor and for anyone who wants to earn quickly for a decent vacation under the hot sun. We offer fast and easy way of earning and here's why: - Stable interest income in the shortest terms! - Automatic payments by the end of the deposit's term and instant autopayments of referral bonuses. Fewer movements - the money will drip themselves to your wallet. - No money to open a deposit? Do not worry - invite your friends to the project and get for this a referral bonus in amount of 10% from their deposits! Money instantly will appear on your wallet. - We provide truly reliable service: the dedicated IP, anti-DDOS, SSL-certificate, unique script and skilled team of professionals!

Payment System:
PerfectMoney
Payeer

Plans project:
110% after 1 day
145% after 3 days
200% after 5 days
275% after 7 days

Referral system:

10% from deposit referral

Script:
Exclusive Script 

Server:
ASN:United States AS32421 BLCC - Black Lotus Communications,US (registered Apr 30, 2004)
IP Location:United States - Delaware - Wilmington - Black Lotus Communications

My deposit:
Pay system :  PerfectMoney

Date:     06/24/2014 10:38
Batch:    61241515
To:       U4990599
Amount:   -201.00
Currency: USD
Memo: Sent Payment 200.00 USD to account U4990599. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit on www.summerjoy.net: monhyipnet.

what a very high plans rate i dont think that there is anything that will makes me to invest my money on this hyip program because of this there very high earning rate in which i dont even know how long that they will last, so that is my own opinion.