Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

In-india - in-india.in

CHMonitor

In-india -  in-india.in

I am not admin:

Program Description 

In In-India you have the opportunity to invest in the most precious metal, we are a company specializing in the exploitation and marketing of gold. Gold has become in recent years one of the most desirable investments because of the huge profits to be gained in short time, invest from the comfort of your home with just one click and we do the rest. We have specialized personnel to provide the best service and make your stay with us be of your total satisfaction. You can access from a minimum investment of $10 and withdraw your returns daily, we accept several method of deposit such as PerfectMoney. Let us be in your investment portfolio and create a good relationship as partners. All payments are made to your account Daily. Minimum spend is $60 and maximum is $500. You may make an additional spend as many times as you like. Use our referral program and earn up to 2.00% of referral deposits! Our first level referral bonuses:

Plan:
2.6% daily for 77 calendar days!
2.8% daily for 77 calendar days!
3% daily for 77 calendar days!
3.2% daily for 77 calendar days!
777% after 77 calendar days!
577% after 57 calendar days!
377% after 37 calendar days!
277% after 17 calendar days!
7% daily for 77 calendar days!
8% daily for 57 calendar days!
9% daily for 37 calendar days!
10% daily for 17 calendar days!

https://in-india.in/index.php?ref=CHMonitor

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IN-INDIA is doing pretty good and I can see payment proofs posted in so many forums. The only fair that I have for this program is how the admin spends so much money on promotion,this might likely to destroy the program,the funds that he spends on promotion,he should have used it to process payments.

I think that minimum spend is quite high which means small investors cannot do much investments in this hyip, but overall the profit is sustainable and can be maintained for some good time, in my view the program would last for about more than a month.

I am really impressed with this site. This hyip program is one of the most stabled hyips for now. The admin is spending so much on promotion because I can see the banners of this program in so many sites. This promotion might likely to destroy the program.