Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ranodaily - ranodaily.com

I am not admin :

Start 17.02.2011

We are strong team of traders and have been working successfully together for almost 3 years offline. You can be certain that your investment will be handled by a group of qualified professionals. We use various investment strategies and always diversify our investments. Diversification in trading is the most important element which minimizes the risks and generates larger profits. ranodaily guarantee your investment will be safe with us and will grow within days, weeks or months.

Plans :

20%-25% daily for 6 days

125%-130% afer 3 days

Min - $10

Max - $10000

Ref.comission - 5%

Payment Processors - LR\PM

Instant Withdrawal

Our deposit :

1346639.jpg

Date : 2011-17-02 08:52:23

From/To Account : U5220537 (ranodaily)

Amount : -10.00

Currency : LRUSD

Batch : 55486034

Memo : Deposit to Ranodaily.com User vip-monitoring.com

JOIN HERE ==>

The design is very simple and does not have much professional look. And with the minimum investment pegged at $10 not many could afford the site. And the rate being offered is also too high and may not be sustained for a long time. But to those willing to put money the first plan is the best as you will get the money daily as compared to the second one that will only pay upon expiry.

the site is quite new and just launched..the admin has facilitated the members with instant withdrawal and 5% referal commission..

minimum investment is 10$ which is reasonable..i just want to see some more payment proofs here before i invest here..