Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

I tend to believe that it more depends on what you do after your loss. If you just continue on the same road without any introspection or evaluation of your decisions then its an experience not used to your advantage. Its always better to look back and try to figure out what went wrong so that you can find better ways to ensure success. This is where it becomes a good learning curve.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I don't believe that it is always the cases that when we need or must lose first before succeeding. It can be also succeed then fail sooner. No matter what we need to be prepared for that and need to consider different factors in order for us to have good trades and be successful but then we can consider losing in trades as part of our experience in trading.

What matters at the end of the day is the experience that you get from your losses and what you end up doing about it. If you learn from your losses you have a better chance of being succcesful that someone who ignores the losses and goes back to trading without evaluating what if they could have done things better to influence a positive outcome out of their trading experience.

I tend to believe that it more depends on what you do after your loss. If you just continue on the same road without any introspection or evaluation of your decisions then its an experience not used to your advantage. Its always better to look back and try to figure out what went wrong so that you can find better ways to ensure success. This is where it becomes a good learning curve.

that is what we need if we loss in forex, evaluation can be a good and powerful thing for us, well sometimes trader evaluate their trading system and their trading strategy after they don't trade forex usually in sunday :D,and i agree with you that it is better if we look back and see what wrong and then fix it, because we need to loss so we gain also some experience from it

I think its better if as long as its fresh on our mind those mistakes or losses we have then take note of it. But then those losses cannot all be avoided we need only to know how not to have those so we will not suffer problems. Again for me it is not a need to have losses but losses is part of trading experience. You will not intentionally make losses here.

I think its better if as long as its fresh on our mind those mistakes or losses we have then take note of it. But then those losses cannot all be avoided we need only to know how not to have those so we will not suffer problems. Again for me it is not a need to have losses but losses is part of trading experience. You will not intentionally make losses here.

Yes, losses are part of the forex trading experience and that is to be expected as part of this experience. But one should not trade in expectation of a loss but rather with the aim of making a profit out of their trade. When they do come, take them with stride and know that not all losses will mean a change in strategy but it does help to see if you could have done things better,

As is expect the unexpected but in this case we do know that there's always chances of having losses. And I guess everyone expect for that and they cannot avoid or prevent those because of it is part of trading just like other business we have. For the betterment yes, when we experience losses some traders makes it a move to make their selves for a better and learn from mistakes.

• 2 weeks later...
As is expect the unexpected but in this case we do know that there's always chances of having losses. And I guess everyone expect for that and they cannot avoid or prevent those because of it is part of trading just like other business we have. For the betterment yes, when we experience losses some traders makes it a move to make their selves for a better and learn from mistakes.

By learning from these mistakes you could better yourself as a trader and that is the most important part. We already expect them to come along at any time so this is no problem but how we react to the and do about the situation can be a determining factor between a good trader and the opposite. The more we get to learn from these instances is the the more we are likely to make profitable trades.

I really don't like the thought that we must loss to make us succeed. We can succeed even if we don't make some loses. Our aim in forex trading is to make less mistake. the more less mistake we made the more we can earn in forex in the long run. that's why its important that we learn how to trade in forex and how to earn not to learn from our loses. Learn in demo and make money in real account.

I really don't like the thought that we must loss to make us succeed. We can succeed even if we don't make some loses. Our aim in forex trading is to make less mistake. the more less mistake we made the more we can earn in forex in the long run. that's why its important that we learn how to trade in forex and how to earn not to learn from our loses. Learn in demo and make money in real account.

and in fact, are you success without make any losses first? or you always in profit when you are trading, if yes can you told me your strategies? :D, well what we want to say here that no one can gain profit everytime they trading, so it is normal if we loss in forex, and we must feel something like this before we can get a lot of profit. because we learn from it

You are right because way its supposed to work is that you try and learn as much as possible so that you can become a good trader minimize your losses. So we are not encouraging them. Its that experience hat taught us that learning from our mistakes in an aivaluable lesson because you dont want to make the same mistake.

As much as one can learn without making mistakes, mistakes do really improve your learning experience, thus the saying Once bitten, Twice shy. If you have had a bad experience you dont tend to forget it and try your utmost to ensure that it does not happen again.

As much as one can learn without making mistakes, mistakes do really improve your learning experience, thus the saying Once bitten, Twice shy. If you have had a bad experience you dont tend to forget it and try your utmost to ensure that it does not happen again.

i like the last part of your words dude and i think that is one of the most make a sense word, if we are loss just trying to learn from what we make that lead us to loss and trying to prevent the same thing happened in future, it will make us better in trading and of course will give us more experience that lead us to successfull trading

• 2 weeks later...

Every forex trader has come across losses at one stage or another and that is to be expected. The best thing to do is to learn from them so we can become better traders. This does not mean though that losing is the only way to learn trading.

Well this is absolutely correct if a trader is not loosing in forex market he will be thinking that maybe the market is just for profit alone but when loos there is a tendency of seriousness so you better accept any loss you face and move on for profit.

Well this is absolutely correct if a trader is not loosing in forex market he will be thinking that maybe the market is just for profit alone but when loos there is a tendency of seriousness so you better accept any loss you face and move on for profit.

I can uderstand your point in that too much profit without loss can lead to overconvidence by a trader but this is something that we have to lear to manage. Forex trading is all about making profitable trades and the more profit you can make while managing the risk the better. Losses will come but but this must be kept to as mimimum point as possible.

yes because if you keep on win win and win everytime you will be going to the market with the intension of wining and the potential for learning new things and strategy will not be there so the right thing is to se loss as a lesson and try learn from it as much as you can to become a good trader

yes because if you keep on win win and win everytime you will be going to the market with the intension of wining and the potential for learning new things and strategy will not be there so the right thing is to se loss as a lesson and try learn from it as much as you can to become a good trader

Its depends on the person not in winnings or losing. If you keep on winning and want to maintain your winning you will try to do more hard work in trying to develop or enhance your strategy to maintain your earnings. While loses sometimes going to result to feeling down that you will going to end up losing appitite to trade in forex anymore.

In short losing is not necessary. its all in the person's mind.

Definitely, every trader will experience losing trades and how often they are going to lose. But its not the meaning of trading if we just think of our losses what we should prioritize more is to have here good profits even we have losses. And also to make better strategies that will maximize our earnings in trading.

Definitely, every trader will experience losing trades and how often they are going to lose. But its not the meaning of trading if we just think of our losses what we should prioritize more is to have here good profits even we have losses. And also to make better strategies that will maximize our earnings in trading.

That's true. No one is imune to loses. theirs no such strategy that can make you earn money 100% all the time. But in loses if you know exactly how to make that loses turn to profit then its not a loses at all but preventing to have more loses. And that loses is just part of your strategy to make you earn more money.

In short forex is all about strategy. It does not matter if you have 100 loses and one profit trade if your one profit trade earn you three times your 100 loses.

• 2 weeks later...

If you succeed without losing then that means you already learn and the reason why your not losing simply because you know what you are doing. those who loss only learn when they suffer loses while does who don't loss actually learn forex trading already before they trade and that's why they don't encounter loses. So for me its wrong that you "must" loss to succeed in forex.