Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

Its true if we loss in demo than there is no psychological effect but after lossing in real there is great effect and no doubt in may result in our future trade . for my experience i may say my previous mistake help me my next trade although not all time i trade correctly but if we have mind to learn from our mistake than it help more.

you're right, because we really need the losses to be successful in forex, because we can know the aspects that makes our loss to a better trading future, altough it was pity but i was expected that

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Though we should not compulsorily loose trades to expect winning trades but we should be very well aware of the fact

that there are fair chances of loosing in forex as there are chances of winning.

well, actually we do not have to always be loss, it is only used as a measurement we do,

it is still good or not the quality of our trading. though actually I do not expect to loss at all

yeah, this is the best words i heard from a real forex member . I totally agree with you as any thing you do on net has risks so you may loose little dollars . I can say there is some ways to solve such losses like getting better training to get your experience high level

• 2 weeks later...

@ahmed

Yes, we will lose some dollars in our training but our losses must be used for our profits in the next trading.

I mean, we must learn from our mistakes to trade better in the future and we can fix any mistakes to become better trader

and we didn't do same mistakes int he future.

• 4 weeks later...

it is unavoidable of not losing at some point. every one would experience loss at one point of another. it is hard to believe even if the best one would say that they have not loss. maybe in the beginning they have loss also while they are still learning forex. if you didn't lose at all maybe you have not risked at all also. but losing is just part of learning but not necessarily mean the secret to success.

• 2 weeks later...

We have to use that lose money to gain good strategy for future trading...

So with this good strategy we can get our lose and make more profit in the future...

I think you saying about learn from our mistake. anyway its really good if we able to learn from such mistake and we need to analysis about that mistake and need to avoid further mistake about the same and in this way we can perfect but for do that we need patience becaus esuccess will not come in a short time.

It's really normal if we made mistakes and we got losses in trading. It could happen although we have been good traders too and that is part

of trading. But the most important is not experiencing losses to be success but we should learn from our mistakes when we suffered losses.

So not always our losses will make us success but our response after we experienced losses.

• 3 weeks later...

Ready to face lose in forex didn't mean that we are not confident with our analysis but it's our prevention action when we made

mistakes so we won't take too much losses and we suffered losses that we are ready to take. We can learn from our mistakes when

we got losses but it didn't mean that our losses will always give us success.

• 1 month later...

No one want to lose and we all want profit but the forex market is not work like that. There have win trades and there have loses trade, loss can be considered as one factor of Forex that we cannot avoid, but we can learn how to minimum the loss and let's profit run.

• 6 months later...

It is losses that that spur that inner desire to make it in forex trading. Forex at a glance for every newbie is an easy opportunity to make money but in the end, the new trader will understand that it is not easy to let the wins overcome the losses. Taking losses is also one way to motivate a trader.

• 5 weeks later...

for me losing is not really the way to learning. but it is unavoidable , many successful traders have experienced losses in the beginning. but we should not make it like a pattern or something we must experience in order to succeed. but it just says failure or losses does not mean that we won't succeed any more.

I believe that loosing is what we give us way to improve on our skill why trading and trying to come out with profit and futher more reduce loses we may encounter. Every professional trader today loses and without loss we cant learn. So losees play a role to make us succeed in forex trading

It is true that we learn better from our mistakes and this can be through loosing but this does not mean that its only way that one can get gain experience in forex trading. Firstly try and equip yourself as much as possible with the knowledge that is required to increase chances of you being profitable. You must also not beat yourself down in the event of losses as it is the nature of the game.

So every trader must know that he or she must encounter losess but with a good trading skills, he can minimize his loss and gain good profit. And also we dont have to equally give up when lossing as we need to make sure we are making way by developing our skills and strategy to earn better.

That is correct. Accept that as part of trading you will encounter losses along the way, its inevitable. Do as much as you can to try and minimize the chances of you encountering a loss. Also in the event of losses, study your strategy to see if you could have done things differently to get a favourable result and adjust where necessary. Even seasoned or experienced traders still encounter losses time and again.

you must lose? of course we must loss here, if we don't loss anything it means we are perfect trader, and i never see any perfect trader with my own eyes, even the good trader that already make forex as their main income, and in loss we still gain some experience with our trading.

Yes, there isnt such a thing as a perfect trader since it means that the trader wins all the time and never gets to loose any trade. This does not mean that you are forced to loose in order to be a good trader(It will happen anyway) but the point is that a good student will learn from it and try to do things different in such a way that it can influence a better result the next trade,

Well,i think i have to agree with the trade starter that when we loss we then start suceeding because when we loss we then decide if to continue or not and when we continue we do sitt up and get ready for business in other not to loss again.

In most cases, you are going to lose. They always say, failure is a stepping stone to success. A lot of times you may have to actually learn the hard way. One good way you can minimize your failures is by studying and learning about the market. When you learn about what influences the prices, you will have a better idea about when to trade.