Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

There is not a law that states one must lose some money to earn more so the saying "you must lose some to win some" is not generally applicable to all. There's another saying that when you lose, do not lose the lesson. It applies to the majority of traders as well.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I think we didn't need to lose first so we could learn something in forex. We can learn something in forex market although we didn't experience loss in forex market. We could learn from other experiences too but that is true if we could use losing in forex as lesson to be better in trading in the future.

I don't think so, we don't need to lose to learn but it's too difficult not to lose any thing at all. Especially when you are learning things in forex that we were just too careless and too much in a hurry to learn things that's why we open ourselves to losses early on. But it does not have to be that way though.

In fact we didn't need to suffer many losses because we still have good risk management to limit our losses so if we suffered losses so many times, it means we have bad analysis and we have bad strategy, or maybe we opened position in the wrong time. We must be back to demo account again to know when is the best time to use our strategy.

Your first 50 trades as a newbie are weak, losing trades so try to lose it in a real live forexcents account where you lose with cents and if you do gain then you can use it to trade as well so don't lose big. However, your potential to be better will be from learning from your failing trades. The market is so bad sometimes that no one can change the fate of it. You will lose if you are not up to date on fundamental and buy at the wrong time. 

That will be better if we lost in demo account and we could get some profits in real account but it is impossible. In reality, we will face loss in real account too and it can be our lesson to be better in the future. I didn't like the statement you must lose to make your succeed. We will experience loss but we shouldn't depend on our losses first to be successful but it will be better if it said, we must learn from our losses.

It will be better if you will lose in a demo account. This way, there will really be no losses but only gains. You gain in experience on how to assess situations and how to act when face with a problem. It also helps to lose in real trading, but the pain in losing will be lesser in a demo account.

In demo if you make mistake than also in loss and there is not only gain. And I think if anyone really want to learn forex than he/she must be trade in demo like real and when they loss or gain at least there will be learning. But I think only disadvantage in demo that where are no emotions involved but without it great platform to learn forex in demo.

I believe that loss in the demo account is not useful, because there is no any effect in our psychology, we better loss on real accounts, though feel sad and pity, but it does not matter as long as we experience psychological effects and make better for further trading. After losing in real there is great effect and no doubt in may result in our future trade.

We do not have to always be loss, it is only used as a measurement we do. It is still good or not the quality of our trading. Actually I do not expect to loss at all. Any thing you do on net has risks so you may loose little dollars. I can say there is some ways to solve such losses like getting better training to get your experience high level

We really need the losses to be successful in forex, because we can know the aspects that make our loss to a better trading future. Loss and even blow account many times during learn phase is reasonable and maybe it's meaning the question in thread above. Every trader will experience it for sure and I also believe there is no trader that not experiencing loss.

I know you will learn a lot when you lose. When you lose, you will learn and then you will not repeat those bad mistakes again. Losing is a big lesson in forex. I know that I will not trade on Friday as I've lost or hold my trade over the weekends as I've paid swap so I didn't like that part. I also will not open impulsive trades but as traders we get impulsive. I also will not trade unpopular pairs as you can lose easily with it. I think in forex, we should learn from our mistakes and others as well. 

the only way we can become a better trader is to keep making research when trading and learn from our mistakes when trading.losing is part of trading and this is better way we can become a better trader as well.if we can always learn from our mistakes when trading we are only gonna become a better and gain experience as well

I see that we will lose some dollars in our training but our losses must be used for our profits in the next trading. I mean, we must learn from our mistakes to trade better in the future and we can fix any mistakes to become better trader and we didn't do same mistakes in the future.

It is unavoidable of not losing at some point. Every one would experience loss at one point of another. it is hard to believe even if the best one would say that they have not loss. Maybe in the beginning they have loss also while they are still learning forex. If you didn't lose at all maybe you have not risked at all also. But losing is just part of learning but not necessarily.

Actually it is not a rule. but in start there were always a chance that you will lose, because of your nervousness of entering first time, but its not essential that you will lose money on first time maybe you will earn some good profit but most important is that how to continue this.

Most of forex traders may lose even if they have enough experience. There is no Holy Grail or perfect trading in forex because profit and loss is part of trading. That we can do is cut loss early and not wait with hope the price movement will support us. Or not doing risky trading method such as hedging but cut loss early.

It's much better if we can make profit in forex without losing. Right now I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account. But before we finish doing something we can end up having good income as well. I don't like to loss money in forex trading and I do hope that in the long run I can really sustain my account in here without any problem. This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

It's much better if we can make profit in forex without losing. Right now I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account than in real account. But before we finish doing something we can end up having good income as well. I don't like to loss money in forex trading and I do hope that in the long run I can really sustain my account in here without any problem. This is what I'm hoping to achieve right now.

but it seems to be difficult in our trade to be able to do this trade will not get lost because of loss in trading forex will always be there when any of the analysis it will be able to find fault in this trade for it only reduces the risk of loss in trading is the best way we can do in this trade

but it seems to be difficult in our trade to be able to do this trade will not get lost because of loss in trading forex will always be there when any of the analysis it will be able to find fault in this trade for it only reduces the risk of loss in trading is the best way we can do in this trade

exactly what do you say we continue to focus better in this trade for the better on how to fix the error and how to have a trade with consistent profits without thinking we are not going to lose

not necessary to losing high amount of money if traders focus in learning since beginning. however, many traders choose to trading live right away because tempted to get real profit. its cause them to suffering high losses and even quit because they are go bankrupt before able to become profitable as a trader.

not necessary to losing high amount of money if traders focus in learning since beginning. however, many traders choose to trading live right away because tempted to get real profit. its cause them to suffering high losses and even quit because they are go bankrupt before able to become profitable as a trader.

very true,,, not always successful person will always get first defeat because forex is nothing that can be analyzed with certainty that we have the skills and knowledge that we can be successful without having to fail