Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

It is losses that that spur that inner desire to make it in forex trading. Forex at a glance for every newbie is an easy opportunity to make money but in the end, the new trader will understand that it is not easy to let the wins overcome the losses. Taking losses is also one way to motivate a trader.

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Losing is not really the way to learning. But it is unavoidable; many successful traders have experienced losses in the beginning. But we should not make it like a pattern or something we must experience in order to succeed. But it just says failure or losses does not mean that we won't succeed any more.

Loosing is what we give us way to improve on our skill why trading and trying to come out with profit and further more reduce loses we may encounter. Every professional trader today loses and without loss we can't learn. So losses play a role to make us succeed in forex trading field.

We learn better from our mistakes and this can be through loosing but this does not mean that its only way that one can get gain experience in forex trading. Firstly try and equip yourself as much as possible with the knowledge that is required to increase chances of you being profitable. You must also not beat yourself down in the event of losses.

Every trader must know that he or she must encounter losses but with good trading skills, he can minimize his loss and gain good profit. And also we don't have to equally give up when losing as we need to make sure we are making way by developing our skills and strategy to earn better.

There isn't such a thing as a perfect trader since it means that the trader wins all the time and never gets to loose any trade. This does not mean that you are forced to loose in order to be a good trader but the point is that a good student will learn from it and try to do things different in such a way that it can influence a better result.

Almost you are going to lose. They always say, failure is a stepping stone to success. A lot of times you may have to actually learn the hard way. One good way you can minimize your failures is by studying and learning about the market. When you learn about what influences the prices, you will have a better idea about when to trade.

losses, failure and margin call can teach trader to become better in trading. as long as they are able to take the lesson. however, in my point of view, trader not necessary to be fail in order to success in forex business. if since beginning they are understand to focus in learning. and not rush to chasing profit in live account.

I don't believe that it is always the cases that when we need or must lose first before succeeding. It can be also succeed then fail sooner. No matter what we need to be prepared for that and need to consider different factors in order for us to have good trades and be successful but then we can consider losing in trades as part of our experience in trading.

What matters here is the experience that you get from your losses and what you end up doing about it. If you learn from your losses you have a better chance of being successful that someone who ignores the losses and goes back to trading without evaluating what if they could have done things better to influence a positive outcome.

Evaluation can be a good and powerful thing for us, sometimes trader evaluate their trading system and their trading strategy after they don't trade forex usually in Sunday, and I agree with you that it is better if we look back and see what wrong and then fix it, because we need to loss so we gain also some experience from it

It's better if as long as it's fresh on our mind those mistakes or losses we have then take note of it. But then those losses cannot all be avoided we need only to know how not to have those so we will not suffer problems. Again for me it is not a need to have losses but losses is part of trading experience.

loss is good experience to enabling trader to know that they are make mistakes, or there is something wrong in their trading method. and it force trader to stop trading for a while in live account and make correction regarding with their mistakes and problems. before it solved, traders can back to trading in live account and risking more money to trading.

I don't like the thought that we must loss to make us succeed. We can succeed even if we don't make some loses. Our aim in forex trading is to make fewer mistakes. The fewer mistakes we made the more we can earn in forex in the long run. That's why its important that we learn how to trade in forex and how to earn not to learn from our loses.

There is no Holy Grail or perfect trading in forex because profit and loss is part of trading. That we can do is cut loss early and not wait with hope the price movement will support us. It is not a rule. But in start there were always a chance that you will lose, because of your nervousness of entering first time.

The only thing we can influence is the level of loss we may end up with. Always, we should aim at earning a little, or losing a little only. I like your tips about being organized and am too hasty in doing things in forex. One can learn through experience by losing their own money or through the experience of others too.

We can learn something in forex market although we didn't experience loss in forex market. We could learn from other experiences too but that is true if we could use losing in forex as lesson to be better in trading in the future. There is not a law that states one must lose some money to earn more.

Losing is a sign that we still don't know how to trade. I do recommend that we spend more time trading in demo account if we incur loses to practice and develop our trading skills. I'm really interested to know if I can earn more or not. I do hope that in two to three years time I can really grow to become a successful trader. This is the only way I can earn big in forex trading.

Most of forex traders may lose even if they have enough experience. There is no Holy Grail or perfect trading in forex because profit and loss is part of trading. That we can do is cut loss early and not wait with hope the price movement will support us. Or not doing risky trading method such as hedging but cut loss early.

I like your tips about being organized and am too hasty in doing things in forex. One can learn through experience by losing their own money or through the experience of others too. Taking note of those do's and don'ts from the more experienced people may save you from losing some money first before gaining money.