Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

It is always unpredictable in the market. We can say that our analysis today will be changed or not applicable in the next day market. Simply because, the market is always change and that we don't know it's next movements. Thus, we will have more chance of the failures. We should also think that Forex trading will going to make us lose when we don't have any way to manage our risks.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah one thing that we can be sure is that we may experience some losses specially when we have not been careful that is why it is very much important that you would make sure that you would lower your risk and also you must learn from your mistakes. So that you would not have to keep on losing just to learn something in forex.

regardless of our trading experience we are gonna make a loses when trading Forex but the ability to make more profit than loses makes one a better trader,it just that we have to learn from our mistake when we are still making them as a newbies and the demo account account is the best place to practice trading strategies,i believe the more losses we make the more we become experience and understand how the market work

when starting the trading must keep planning with target an must know the basic skills to understanding easily in the trading account and practicing by demo account gives good experiences an after that also some traders will loss huge amount,but it is also one experiences in life then next time we will trade carefully to avoid loss

I don't think so losses is needed for make good strategy. Good strategy is the only one way to make profit in trading market. Sure, losses helps you to make more active in market but it is not compulsory to face loss to make good strategy. Patience is need for trading, those who able to control emotion, they gain profit.

in a way that we learn from our losses. but losses would be profitable only for traders who are serious to learn. but for those who take learning forex trading lightly then i think their waste would only be a loss of money and nothing more. so i think that it would not favorr every body just because they have made loss

You don't need to loss to become a successful forex trader. If you want to be a successful forex trader the best thing that you need to do is to try to trade in demo account first. Its in demo account that we going to try to practice and hope that we can learn enough trading skills to make us a successful forex trader. I do hope I can make good income in forex and I do hope that in the long run we can actually make good money. That's why I do advice investors and traders to always start in demo account if we want to be successful in real account.

You don't need to loss to become a successful forex trader. If you want to be a successful forex trader the best thing that you need to do is to try to trade in demo account first. Its in demo account that we going to try to practice and hope that we can learn enough trading skills to make us a successful forex trader. I do hope I can make good income in forex and I do hope that in the long run we can actually make good money. That's why I do advice investors and traders to always start in demo account if we want to be successful in real account.

yeah if you have learned well in demo account that you don't need to experience a lot of losses in the live account just to reach success. but we can still get losses occasionally. but not to the point that losses would happen so often and make it your way to learn. we can learn well by practicing well on the demo account and be successful.

loss is good lesson and teach trader that actually market is risky. set proper money management and always discipline with the trading strategy is important and covering trader from making too much mistake. one or two loss in particular period is very good but if always loss, looks like traders need to make deep evaluation.

Yes, sure you don't need to loss to become successful trader. Success depends upon your trading strategy. Sure losses may give you good lesson to do good trading. We have once saying "prevention is better then cure" so better to practice a lot and safe from unwanted losses. Demo account helps you to make good strategy in real account.

yes sometimes there are unwanted losses that are not needed to learn more. we can still learn more by practicing more and doing the right thing. we just don't learn from our mistakes and our losses . we can learn from our winning trade also. we can learn from the right thing we have done with our winning trade and continue with the right thing we have done.

I always believe in prevention is better than cure. So why end up losing first to succeed if we can succeed without losing first? I do make good income in forex for many months now and I'm happy to say that I'm earning without any problem at all.I do hope to continue learning and continue earning in forex. The only way to make my account grow to the point that I can earn more money is via trading quality trade.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually it is not a rule. but in start there were always a chance that you will lose, because of your nervousness of entering first time, but its not essential that you will lose money on first time maybe you will earn some good profit but most important is that how to continue this.

Most of forex traders may lose even if they have enough experience. There is no Holy Grail or perfect trading in forex because profit and loss is part of trading. That we can do is cut loss early and not wait with hope the price movement will support us. Or not doing risky trading method such as hedging but cut loss early.

We have to keep in mind that Profit and loss are two sure things in trading. The only thing we can influence is the level of loss we may end up with. Always, we should aim at earning a little, or losing a little only so that it doesn't wipe the margin on our account.

I like your tips about being organized and am too hasty in doing things in forex. One can learn through experience by losing their own money or through the experience of others too. Taking note of those do's and don'ts from the more experienced people may save you from losing some money first before gaining money.

There is not a law that states one must lose some money to earn more so the saying "you must lose some to win some" is not generally applicable to all. There's another saying that when you lose, do not lose the lesson. It applies to the majority of traders as well.

Well, I think we didn't need to lose first so we could learn something in forex. We can learn something in forex market although we didn't experience loss in forex market. We could learn from other experiences too but that is true if we could use losing in forex as lesson to be better in trading in the future.

But eventually you are going to make losses. IF you have made trades then, you will understand and learn that you will need to accept the losing part. Yet, we both need to learn the losses and how to profit in Forex. Those are the only two results in the market so, this is given and we need to focus on gaining more profits and learn from losses.

I agree with your topics. After failure success comes to us. If you want to get something you have to lose something. There is a proverb goes that "Failure makes a man perfect" forex is a risky business and you can fail at any time. So if you give up forex after failing 1 time you will not get succes in your life. You have to try it again.

I see that Its no necessary that if your were a newcomer then you will surely get loss in starting phase, in this field experienced persons who already have spend years there and they faces a loss its a field of risk, sometimes risk give you sweet profit and sometimes give you a loss.

About my opinion, I don't think it is mandatory that you lose before you can get headway into making profit from forex trading, if you happen to learn much from your mentors and know much then you might skip the losing phase.