Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

You Must Lose To Make Your Succeed

fadydodo

therefore the presence of a forum like this allows us to look for more information and knowledge about forex trading and what steps should we do if it is always a failure in trade, trade information in the learning stage is very much we get from forex forum that allows us more confidence to keep going although always a failure in the trade and find ways to overcome these failures

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It should not be must but always. There will be no traders that are going to have perfect trading. Yes, this confidence will also help us how to deal with the losses we will have. Instead that we think of losses as negative we will see it and can use it for strengthening and even improving our trades which will make more profits than losses.

• 1 month later...

If you can be able to avoid losses without having to encounter them yourself, you are better off. There are instances that are unavoidable and this is to be expected since losses are part of forex trading. The idea of trading in forex is to make as little losses as possible so that we can remain profitable.

There is a proverbs saying that "Every failure is a stepping stone to success " so always accept failure so that you get more inspired to get into the way of success . And do not worry if you loos in forex because it is a business of profits and gain so accept what ever you get and try to improve according to that .

there is not something that will be eternal , but we must experienced something like this too but i think we should minimize it rather than want to experienced it more. and it doesn't mean you must loss yours, but try not to loss the money you invested in forex and trying to earn more.

was in the trade we may not always get an advantage but certainly there will be losses must we experience but how we deal with the loss that we receive no greater than the benefits that we get from it, we must have MM and RM strategies to prevent loss that we will be, in the presence of MM although gains that we get every day, not too big but it will be very useful once than not getting anything at all or even a loss

experience is every where dude, since you are practicing forex then you will the experience, and what experience mean to me is trade with my knowledge that i am not applied yet or that i already applied before to get more profit in my trading, so loss or win that is not a big deal

Protecting your capital is what important because it's about surviving as many are failing and giving up. It is okay to target a large sum of profit, but as for me I would like to focus on doubling my capital and keep doing that until I know that I am earning quite enough because it's a matter of time and with enough practice, we can all make profits.

No doubt losses are part of forex business, and we shall encounter some losses like we shall get some profitable trades, but it does not mean that losses would be better motivation to success than the profits, rather repeated losses may be scaring.

This is true, and I can say, either it is compelled or not, the new trader will have the loss experience on the Forex trading here. This is the natural thing in Forex trading here. And even not only on Forex trading here, but on most business

you should be with the positive attitude and try to think positive . if you loos in forex that is not a big thing because it is very common thing and we should accept that loss with out hesitating . and if you really loss then inspire your self and try to do more good in the next trade .

Unfortunately there is no way that we can avoid the losses in as much as we cannot eliminate the risk involved in forex trading. Eventually as a trader gets to improve their trading skills they will get to a point where they can be able to encounter as less losses as possible and make more profits.

You must learn in order to succeed. That's the hard facts. I know its hard to make good living in forex trading. But if you are continue your learning even if you are losing you can actually succeed and its not about your loses that make you succeed its about how you try to prevent loses to happen again. I hope many of us will going to realize that the best way to succeed is via learning and not via losing.

And we don't only learn in the profits we've made but also in the things we've loss and we will know that both profits and losses we've learned something though, we can't learn them all in just one glance but we need to continuously experience those and the different situations of the learning we will take. Yes, learning from losing, learning from making profits and learning from the start of our trading.

As we all know forex is the business where loss and profit is very common so we should be ready to accept either the loos or the profits . and it is not mean that every time you loos your money in forex i am saying that either you loos some time try to be good and make good profits in forex .

As we all know forex is the business where loss and profit is very common so we should be ready to accept either the loos or the profits . and it is not mean that every time you loos your money in forex i am saying that either you loos some time try to be good and make good profits in forex .

about loss and profit i think every people already know about that thing, and i think that every newbie must be understand there is no profit forever for them in this field, this is one of the dynamic field for them, if they are not ready for loss just forget to trade in forex.

That's why it's a risky thing because of always have possibilities of losing in your trades. That's why you are going to invest doesn't mean that we can make profits already. This is just a guideline that it will not be easy in making profits in any business and to think that we are going to always have our failures and success. So, traders need to think of their profits and losses which we are going to learn from those.

I would rather be optimistic than become pessimistic when it comes to trading in forex. Yes, we should be aware that we can get into losses at any time during trading but that should not be our driving force to the point that we are even afraid of trading. We are trading with the aim of being profitable from out trades after all.

We all know that forex is a business where earning and loosing is very common and if we loos in forex never get depressed and if you really loos then you need to stop trading for some time and get back to the markert movements and deeply analyse that and then again start trading because the forex market will be always fluctuating .

Yes, it is really a part and parcel of forex trading that each and every trader will without fail have to go through at one point or another. Losing it unavoidable. Learning from those losses would be making the best out of a bad situation because then you will be looking at ways to minimize losses in your future trades.