Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

EF4U - earningforum4u.com

hadg33

Earningforum4u.com is an online community where members can interact with each others discussing all sorts of online earning methods.

As I said its not just a PTP, its more than that, Here it is how:

- Members can not only cash out their earning but can also redeem their earnings for gifts, goodies, gift certificate etc. Gifts ranges from as small as a Pen to as big as an Electronic Gadget.

- Members can exchange their EF4U Cash with other members and also buy/sell it for cash.

- Redemption windows are open from time to time and with latest gift items and other redemption prizes.

- Members can themselves recommend admin. about any gifts they want to be added in the next redemption window.

POSTING RATES:

FOR NEW TOPIC:3 EF4U CASH

FOR NEW POST:2EF4U CASH

SIGN-UP BONUS:25 EF4U CASH

Apart from PTP, there will be several daily contests to participate in with Cash Prizes to be given out as prizes.

Join today: www.earningforum4u.com

• Downvote 1

Well I joined them and got a bonus of 25 cents in my user id there but I am not getting much tempted to post there right now and also because the forum is very empty, apart from it I also do not know the minimum payout over there.

I have already made about 5 posts in the forum,I made those posts not because I want to earn from the forum but to promote some programs. Spam BOTs has taken over the forum so I guess members will stop registering in the forum. The admin did not take the forum so serious like the sister site.

I guess this site is no more and for me its time to move on. Its good to have a new site but if admin of a new site does not know how to run his forum properly its can just go down and turn to scam. Some how we are in here to make some money. Lets all do hope that we can find a much stable and paying forum.

Yes,the thread needs to be closed because it seems that the admin of the forum has absconded. Apart from that and before the forum board was closed,spam bots has taken over the forum and the sister forum. Honestly,new forums are not to be trusted.

Yeah it seems that the admin of these forums were quite not professional and are not even able to yet control the spam bots which have spammed in almost all the threads and sections, I do not think that they would come back pretty soon.

Yes,it doesn't look like the forum will come back. I think the moderator in the sister forum is the admin in this forum and he has been offline in the sister forum for a while. I think if this forum comes back,I am no longer interested in it.

@hadg33 same here, it seems that the admin's lack funds mainly because they are not updating the contests in the sister forum and that is why they have got this forum down as well before members made any payment requests.

• 2 weeks later...

The admin of the sister site is not the admin of this forum,I said the moderator is the admin. Anyway,how can a site be down for this long. I can still say that this forum will not come back. The admin of the sister forum is responding to my PM while here the site is down.

I though this site is back in active duty since this thread is active but to my surprise theirs nothing new about this forum. I guess its better this thread be close already so that it can be rest in peace already. It can be open anyway when the site is back as paying or earning forum. But right now with no positive development I don't think its worth it to visit this site.

Well, we shouldn't under estimate it yet and treat it as unimportant because the admin might still resurface. I think it's a matter of him being too busy on other things that contributes to the major reason the site is been delayed up till now. Most probably, in the near future, he might make it a PTP.

Well,it is possible for the admin to resurface but what I am saying is this,if it happens that this forum comes back,I might not be active as I have already lost hope in it. I guess the forum is having some technical problems. Let's see if the admin fixes it on time.

Yeah same thing over here @hadg33 I was from the beginning not that much interested in posting there and most likely it is not going to come back and if it does I might not go back since I have already got active on many forums.

Well,it is possible for the admin to resurface but what I am saying is this,if it happens that this forum comes back,I might not be active as I have already lost hope in it. I guess the forum is having some technical problems. Let's see if the admin fixes it on time.

I will going to follow your cue. Since you loss hope in here I will going to stop hoping that this one is going to come back. Its been a week since I resign from my offline job to concentrate in forex trading and ptp posting. But right now I have few ptp forums only. I want to have at least 25 ptp forums so that I can keep myself busy and not trade aggressively. I really do hope to be active in this forum. But if I can't earn what the use. Right?

@tray,how can you face login error when you can't even access the forum. You can only face login issues when the site is available. Well like budado has said,what is the use for visiting the site when we already know that is down. I guess this is the last time I will visit this thread.

• 5 months later...