My non Ichimuko Analysis

cmureza

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fibonacci Retracements Analysis 29.05.2014 

EUR USD, “Euro vs US Dollar”

Eurodollar reached the group of lower fibo levels at 1.3600 – 1.3590 and right now is trying to rebound from it. Most likely, in the nearest future market may start new correction. I’ve got buy order with stop placed below target area.

eur_usdfib1.png

As we can see at H1 chart, price tested the group of lower levels twice and rebounded each time. Which makes this area even more important. In addition, right now pair is moving inside temporary fibo-zone, which means that Euro may reverse upwards quite soon.

eur_usdfib2.png

USD CHF, “US Dollar vs Swiss Franc”

Yesterday bulls attempted to break upper levels, but failed, and right now is reversing downwards. I’m still holding my sell order; stop is placed close to target area.

usd_chffib1.png

As we can see at H1 chart, price rebound from upper border of target area inside temporary fibo-zone, which means that market may start descending correction during the day. This descending movement is expected to be quite strong, that’s why I’m planning to increase my position.

usd_chffib2.png

Bill Williams’ Indicators Analysis 29.05.2014 

USD CAD, “US Dollar vs Canadian Dollar”

At H4 chart of USD CAD, Alligator is sleeping while price is forming sideways correction. AO and AC are in green zone; there is Squat bar on the MFI. Bullish fractal may reach D Alligator’s teeth.

usd_cadbil1.png

NZD USD, “New Zealand Dollar vs US Dollar”

At H4 chart of NZD USD, Alligator is moving downwards; D Alligator is going to sleep. Indicators are in red zone; there is Squat bar on the MFI. Bullish fractal may reach H4 Alligator’s teeth (red line).

nzd_usdbil1.png

Forex Technical Analysis 29.05.2014

EUR USD, “Euro vs US Dollar”

Euro is still moving inside descending structure. We think, today price may reach level of 1.3585 and then grow up towards level of 1.3650 to test it from below. Later, in our opinion, instrument may start forming another descending structure with target at level of 1.3580.

eur_usd_29.05.2014.png

GBP USD, “Great Britain Pound vs US Dollar”

Pound is still falling down and extending the fifth structure of this wave. We think, today price may reach target at level of 1.6655 and then form consolidation channel to form reversal structure. Later, in our opinion, instrument may break descending channel and continue goring up. Alternative scenario implies that pair may continue extending this structure downwards.

gbp_usd_29.05.2014.png

USD CHF, “US Dollar vs Swiss Franc”

Franc is still forming ascending structure towards level of 0.8995. After reaching it, price may test level of 0.8946 from above. Later, in our opinion, instrument may start forming another ascending structure towards level of 0.9000.

usd_chf_29.05.2014.png

USD JPY, “US Dollar vs Japanese Yen”

Yen is falling down. We think, today price may continue falling down to reach level of 101.30. Later, in our opinion, instrument may return to level of 101.70 and then start forming the third wave with local target at level of 99.30.

usd_jpy_29.05.2014.png

AUD USD, “Australian Dollar vs US Dollar”

Australian Dollar completed correctional flag pattern. . We think, today price may start forming another descending structure to break level of 0.9200 and then reach level of 0.9135. Later, in our opinion, instrument may test level of 0.9200 from below and then continue falling down towards level of 0.9000.

aud_usd_29.05.2014.png

USD RUB, “US Dollar vs Russian Ruble”

Ruble continues forming continuation pattern; market has already reached predicted target of the right part of this pattern. We think, today price may continue falling down towards level of 33.16.

usd_rub_29.05.2014.png

XAU USD, “Gold vs US Dollar”

Gold reached target of central part of continuation pattern. We think, today price may form another ascending structure to test level of 1299 and then start falling down towards level of 1208. Later, in our opinion, instrument may start new ascending wave to break level of 1300.

xau_usd_29.05.2014.png

Murray Math Lines 29.05.2014

AUD USD, “Australian Dollar vs US Dollar”

Australian Dollar couldn’t break the 2/8 level and started fast ascending movement. Most likely, after slight consolidation, price will test the 6/8 level. If bulls break it, this fast ascending movement will continue. However, if pair breaks daily Super Trend downwards, I’ll consider opening sell orders.

aud_usd1.png

Lines at the H4 and H1 charts are completely the same. Yesterday Super Trends formed “bullish cross”. Possibly, pair may return to the 4/8 level during the day. If price rebounds from it, I’ll open short-term buy order with target at the 6/8 level.

aud_usd2.png

EUR JPY, “Euro vs Japanese Yen”

Pair continues falling down and trying to stay below the 1/8 level; bears are supported by Super Trends. Target is still at the 0/8 level. If pair rebounds from it, market will start new correction.

eur_jpy1.png