Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

asianfetishforum - asianfetishforum.com

pinay

First of all, this is adult content, but seeing how DMT only bans it in advertising section I'd assume posting this is ok. If it's not, mods feel free to delete the thread  ^_^

Here's a new forum to get a break from the usual moneymaking/forex/hyip/scam stuff to unwind a bit. The PTP function is currently in testing, paying $0.02 per new thread and message, limited to 20 messages a day, but the rate will be revised - especially for early adopters.

As usual short, irrelevant, non-sensical posts will not be paid. Simply join up, post to "Request Membership upgrade" to request PTP rights and start posting right away. You'll be upgraded ASAP, and your point count will be changed according to your current post count. You may also just wait until your membership upgrade has been approved, either way is fine.

$5 min payout, via PM/BTC.

http://asianfetishforum.com

well i think that the forum will pay us well because this was my first time of vewing this very forum but please if there s anyone that get paid from them should post his payment proof here for we to see.

So far haven't had much interest in people (most likely the rate, I assume, will be revising that soon as I'd just want to test drive it for a while) but hopefully the interest spikes in the future!