Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

[ADULT] Get paid to post - $0.02/accepted post

pinay

I'm in the final stages of launching an adult-oriented forum in the Asian niche (yeah, really explicit content here, so you've been warned ;) ) and as I know how hard it is to get a forum up and running from the scratch I'd like to offer people the ability to get paid for their posting. At least for the time being, we'll revise this tactic in the future regarding how well it works out. The payout rate is also negotiable, and will surely be increased if the content is well versed and constructive. Small and irrelevant posts will not be paid at all. Each member of the P4P group needs to have 5 approved posts (will be accounted for the payment) before they get full member rights.

I'm still undecided about having minimum payout of $5 or $10, but it will not be lower than that. Also not yet clear about the payment gateways, however I'd assume I'd use the same as DMT is using. Weekly payouts if minimum payout is received.

The forum itself runs on latest and legit IP.Board (same as DMT), with custom (non-exclusive) theme on fast US hosting by NameCheap. I still have to figure out something with their support as long messages seems to have some permission issues, but I'd assume I could start running some accounts within a week or so and then go out on full launch soon after that.

Hit me up via PM if you're interested and up for the task! I will make initial elimination by your DMT postings, so bear that in mind.

• 2 months later...