Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex trading is an easy job

Everyone wants freedom from their cage. But the cost of freedom is not easy. If one wants freedom then they must work hard towards it.

Based on my perspective forex trading still not an easy job it is quite hard and the fact that many traders cannot control their trading will be freaking bad for their future as forex trader. As for freedom , it is not full freedom, we bound by the market which restrict our movement but we still can choose when we want to trade.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Based on my perspective forex trading still not an easy job it is quite hard and the fact that many traders cannot control their trading will be freaking bad for their future as forex trader. As for freedom , it is not full freedom, we bound by the market which restrict our movement but we still can choose when we want to trade.

Everything has it's own rule. We can not say we are bound to it. As you said we have the freedom to choose the way we want to trade. There are certain boundaries but mostly in case of forex boundaries are very less compared to other investment criterias.

Everything has it's own rule. We can not say we are bound to it. As you said we have the freedom to choose the way we want to trade. There are certain boundaries but mostly in case of forex boundaries are very less compared to other investment criterias.

And then follow foreign exchange unwritten rules? Yes, for sure. Do that and i think you will be relatively safe compared to someone who ignore it. Forex have freedom which most of the business doesn't, i mean the degree for freedom itself. But this one doesn't make forex easy job, one thing which is actually harder is to analyze the market.

And then follow foreign exchange unwritten rules? Yes, for sure. Do that and i think you will be relatively safe compared to someone who ignore it. Forex have freedom which most of the business doesn't, i mean the degree for freedom itself. But this one doesn't make forex easy job, one thing which is actually harder is to analyze the market.

In my view in the forex market the most difficult task is to predict the direction. The market run based on collective emotions of traders. And there are millions of them. So harnessing them is an impossible task. That is why traders have created various ways to predict those collective emotions.

• 1 month later...

Well, I won't agree it's too easy. It was too hard when I've just left my job and had to work on forex to make my living for the whole day and sometimes at night as well. 
Nearly a year passed until I started getting nice profit to live comfortably. All the time I was struggling hard. Anyway, I don't regret about choosing this way as it suits me

Not easy nor hard, i mean too for both. I hope you get what I mean. Also, if forex is too hard nobody will make profit or just small percentage of people will make it but what I find out there are a lot of retail traders that still earn comfortably and feel good with it, but not so easy so that we can just easily make profit that we want because I still see there are many of us(traders) who suffer losses in this uncertain business.

• 4 months later...

Well, I won't agree it's too easy. It was too hard when I've just left my job and had to work on forex to make my living for the whole day and sometimes at night as well. 

Nearly a year passed until I started getting nice profit to live comfortably. All the time I was struggling hard. Anyway, I don't regret about choosing this way as it suits me

Nobody would regret what he went through when he starts to get profit from trading. But gaining profit from trading consistently is one of the most difficult task. What you did sure was wrong in my view. But since it worked for you so congrats.

• 4 weeks later...

For forex it is easy on the run if we already have the science of trading the maximum, but for a beginner trader it will be difficult to run, to remind an existing risk is very large, so traders continue to try to learn to we can trade with more understand again for the correct performance of forex trading is so easy profit in getting

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Where forex is indeed will be easy if we have maximal skill possessed the maximum ability. This forex business where the business risk is very big, better traders who plunge in forex business is always doing in learning so that where more can understand again will be profitable trading performance. By learning for sure there will be results that we can achieve

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know how on what point of view you have opined that forex trading is easy. As for my experience it is one of the toughest to take decision on market fluctuations at the time of placing orders. This is ok with demo accounts we dont loose anything by on real time trade it far difficult to place the order though an expert. 

• 1 month later...

forex business is not one of the business that is easy to run, forex business is reminiscent of where the risk is very big, so where traders are trying to always increase where the skill maximum ability, because the skill is the maximum ability that will be able to make us trading better and understand will where the way his forex trading is profitable, there must be a process where learning and struggling for us to succeed in this way forex trading

• 1 year later...

No, we should not make this mistake. Forex is not easy. Just because you can start and do it in minutes is not the reason for it to be called easy. You go through a lot and success only is possible when you are willing to hard work. And I find this a lot easier with supportive broker like FreshForex. It’s amazing having low spreads, high leverage and my favourite 101% Tradable Deposit Bonus too.

• 2 months later...

Forex is a good job. i think so that forex is a easy trading business so people can trade here by taking some training on forex trading business,it is very easy way to earn money. it is also very profitable business so traders can make good profit from forex market. so, forex is a easy trading business.

Hi!I tried to trade Forex, but I always lost, I realized that it was not mine. I do not know how people get to make money from this and generally withdraw money. For myself, I found another way of earning through rates but differently, through rates and forecasts on the sport this is the best site in Tanzania https://tanzania-1xbet.net/. By the fact that all that you guessed and all the money that earned are deduced on the same day. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 12:26 PM, Pyridge said:

I don’t think that trading is an easy job, there is always burnout to zero, so this is a job that requires really a lot of experience and skills

I completely agree, this is not an easy job at all, those who think so are either fools or those who are far from it