Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

dollarbox

Rotating Banners

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Forex trading is an easy job

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,158 posts

hahaha it is easy in a way you don't have anything physical to do but psychologicaly it is very hard and if you spent any time on a real account you would know that, if it was so easy and provided such a good paycheck everyone in the world would be trading forex :lol:

This is what I also think. lol No one would like to work on a 9 to 5 basis. lol And will trade forex only. But what would happen if everyone trades forex? Who will maintain a broker? lol

bigxy

bigxy

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 217 posts

This is what I also think. lol No one would like to work on a 9 to 5 basis. lol And will trade forex only. But what would happen if everyone trades forex? Who will maintain a broker? lol

I think that's why i selected forex trading because it can be done without time and regional limitations.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,158 posts

I think that's why i selected forex trading because it can be done without time and regional limitations.

Everyone wants freedom from their cage. But the cost of freedom is not easy. If one wants freedom then they must work hard towards it.

sidejob

sidejob

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 11,537 posts

Forex is not an easy job well from the surface it may looks like an easy job but in fact it is pretty much complex deep down inside and sometimes is so confusing also full with uncertainty which make us more careful when we are starting to take an action, the market is very easily to be influenced by the big rumors.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Everyone wants freedom from their cage. But the cost of freedom is not easy. If one wants freedom then they must work hard towards it.

Based on my perspective forex trading still not an easy job it is quite hard and the fact that many traders cannot control their trading will be freaking bad for their future as forex trader. As for freedom , it is not full freedom, we bound by the market which restrict our movement but we still can choose when we want to trade.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Based on my perspective forex trading still not an easy job it is quite hard and the fact that many traders cannot control their trading will be freaking bad for their future as forex trader. As for freedom , it is not full freedom, we bound by the market which restrict our movement but we still can choose when we want to trade.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,158 posts

Everything has it's own rule. We can not say we are bound to it. As you said we have the freedom to choose the way we want to trade. There are certain boundaries but mostly in case of forex boundaries are very less compared to other investment criterias.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Everything has it's own rule. We can not say we are bound to it. As you said we have the freedom to choose the way we want to trade. There are certain boundaries but mostly in case of forex boundaries are very less compared to other investment criterias.

And then follow foreign exchange unwritten rules? Yes, for sure. Do that and i think you will be relatively safe compared to someone who ignore it. Forex have freedom which most of the business doesn't, i mean the degree for freedom itself. But this one doesn't make forex easy job, one thing which is actually harder is to analyze the market.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,158 posts

And then follow foreign exchange unwritten rules? Yes, for sure. Do that and i think you will be relatively safe compared to someone who ignore it. Forex have freedom which most of the business doesn't, i mean the degree for freedom itself. But this one doesn't make forex easy job, one thing which is actually harder is to analyze the market.

In my view in the forex market the most difficult task is to predict the direction. The market run based on collective emotions of traders. And there are millions of them. So harnessing them is an impossible task. That is why traders have created various ways to predict those collective emotions.

alextrader79

alextrader79

• PipPip
  • 21 posts

Well, I won't agree it's too easy. It was too hard when I've just left my job and had to work on forex to make my living for the whole day and sometimes at night as well. 
Nearly a year passed until I started getting nice profit to live comfortably. All the time I was struggling hard. Anyway, I don't regret about choosing this way as it suits me

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 7,069 posts

Not easy nor hard, i mean too for both. I hope you get what I mean. Also, if forex is too hard nobody will make profit or just small percentage of people will make it but what I find out there are a lot of retail traders that still earn comfortably and feel good with it, but not so easy so that we can just easily make profit that we want because I still see there are many of us(traders) who suffer losses in this uncertain business.

Sininfinity

Sininfinity

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 1,158 posts

Well, I won't agree it's too easy. It was too hard when I've just left my job and had to work on forex to make my living for the whole day and sometimes at night as well. 
Nearly a year passed until I started getting nice profit to live comfortably. All the time I was struggling hard. Anyway, I don't regret about choosing this way as it suits me

Nobody would regret what he went through when he starts to get profit from trading. But gaining profit from trading consistently is one of the most difficult task. What you did sure was wrong in my view. But since it worked for you so congrats.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

For forex it is easy on the run if we already have the science of trading the maximum, but for a beginner trader it will be difficult to run, to remind an existing risk is very large, so traders continue to try to learn to we can trade with more understand again for the correct performance of forex trading is so easy profit in getting

Mereke267

Mereke267

• PipPip
  • 11 posts

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

Where forex is indeed will be easy if we have maximal skill possessed the maximum ability. This forex business where the business risk is very big, better traders who plunge in forex business is always doing in learning so that where more can understand again will be profitable trading performance. By learning for sure there will be results that we can achieve

vizta

vizta

• PipPip
  • 49 posts
  • LocationHome

I dont know how on what point of view you have opined that forex trading is easy. As for my experience it is one of the toughest to take decision on market fluctuations at the time of placing orders. This is ok with demo accounts we dont loose anything by on real time trade it far difficult to place the order though an expert. 

anna.semera

anna.semera

• PipPip
  • 10 posts

anyone who say the forex trading is easy job was like a fish who swim from a river to the ocean. They don't know how forex world was very danger for a newbie without any preparation and experience.

gaban

gaban

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 3,368 posts

forex business is not one of the business that is easy to run, forex business is reminiscent of where the risk is very big, so where traders are trying to always increase where the skill maximum ability, because the skill is the maximum ability that will be able to make us trading better and understand will where the way his forex trading is profitable, there must be a process where learning and struggling for us to succeed in this way forex trading

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: 10