• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I can say that forex is far from the easiest option for work. When I first started working with the broker Amarkets, I also considered forex a fairly simple option. After some time, he underwent training, received the first losses, and realized that forex is far from a game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Forex is not easy and is never meant to be, so we should avoid making such false attempts. I have found best alternative in shape of Forexcopier, as when we can find a good trader, we can use the copier and that makes life so much better and easier for everyone. I believe it is without any doubt the best formula for anyone to be able to gain through.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

When I just started to trade currencies on Forex, I also did not succeed. And then I found the analytics of the experts of the FBS broker and began to trade according to their recommendations and the profit gradually went, then more. Now it's even easier to make money because the broker has updated the FBS app https://www.financemagnates.com/thought-leadership/fbs-launches-major-update-of-its-trading-platform-fbs-trader/ in which everything you need for trade is at hand.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...